+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Study Permit Application from Ghana

Alwayssuccessful!

Star Member
Jul 13, 2019
Tell bro I need to understand my stand here. I did medical upfront since 9th June and submitted my application on the 25th June. I have not seen any update on my medicals as well as my even an update on my eligibility. The only update I see is my biometrics which came a day after I did my biometric. I had the biometric request letter a day after I submitted my application and i did it the following week and the day I did my biometric I had an update in my account that biometric completed since then I have not seen any update again and even my medical update I Haven't seen it neither have I seen anything on my eligibility what I see is you don't need any medical you will be ask for it if the decision changes and we are processing your eligibility and the rest. Any idea on this please?
Submit your medical information sheet you received from the clinic through a web form. Google web form for Accra Office and submit that sheet of paper as an attachment to your web form inquiry. Your account would be updated in less than a week. The clinic may be running behind in reporting your results, so you can submit it yourself as well.

KKN

Star Member
Jan 15, 2020
Submit your medical information sheet you received from the clinic through a web form. Google web form for Accra Office and submit that sheet of paper as an attachment to your web form inquiry. Your account would be updated in less than a week. The clinic may be running behind in reporting your results, so you can submit it yourself as well.
OK but I have already uploaded it together with my application. Do I still need to send by means of the Web form again. I did upfront and submitted together with my application.

Alwayssuccessful!

Star Member
Jul 13, 2019
OK but I have already uploaded it together with my application. Do I still need to send by means of the Web form again. I did upfront and submitted together with my application.
No, wait in that case, since it is already uploaded electronically. They are pretty slow these days due to low staffing.

KKN

Star Member
Jan 15, 2020
Do you any of you know this Document Checklist for student permit and is it compulsory to submit that because i don't remember seeing anything like that in the forms i downloaded from the website when applying.

Greenlaw25

May 28, 2020
Do you any of you know this Document Checklist for student permit and is it compulsory to submit that because i don't remember seeing anything like that in the forms i downloaded from the website when applying.
You don't need to submit the Checklist when applying online. It is only added when you apply offline through a VAC

Kojo Amoah

Jul 28, 2020
I sent a web form to IRCC last week to query about the status of my study permit application and got the response below in few minutes:
Good day xxxxxxxxx,

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We verified the information you provided and can confirm that your application is still in process.

All the required documents and information have been received by the responsible office for the moment.

Due to the ongoing situation related to the novel coronavirus (COVID-19), some IRCC offices are currently operating with reduced or critical staff only.

We are working on processing applications as quickly as possible; however, processing times are affected and any disruption caused by COVID-19 is not reflected accurately on our website. We will make all the necessary efforts to finalize your application as soon as possible.

Rest assured that you will be informed as soon as a decision is reached or if additional information is needed.

We hope the information provided is helpful in assisting you with your enquiry.

We would also like to suggest the following online services that might be helpful to you with any immigration, refugee and/or citizenship future requests:

Sincerely,

Isabelle, agent 4008
Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada
https://www.canada.ca/en/services/immigration-citizenship.html

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: If you are not the intended recipient or if you received this communication in error, please delete the message without copying or disclosing it.

Note The information provided may change without notice. If there is conflicting information between the text in the email and the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act, the Citizenship Act or their regulations, the Act and/or Regulations prevail. This email was sent to you in the language of your choice. The information on the IRCC website is available in both official languages. The masculine form is used for convenience; it refers to all genders.