+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Study Permit Amendment

Rise13

Nov 4, 2020
Hi,
Even I have sent for amendment. They have received it October 7th but no reply yet. Do they send a mail once it’s approved and sent back or do they send it back without any intimation?

t2022

Jan 10, 2022
Did you get any updates or receive your one?
Hey guys:). I mailed my study permit for amendment on September the 10th and it arrived on the 13th, but i still have not received the amended study permit yet, 4 moths later. I managed to finally get hold of an agent today and they said it has not been processed yet. There could be delays for everyone

Reactions: isharayaham

phuocpham

Mar 21, 2019
Hey guys:). I mailed my study permit for amendment on September the 10th and it arrived on the 13th, but i still have not received the amended study permit yet, 4 moths later. I managed to finally get hold of an agent today and they said it has not been processed yet. There could be delays for everyone
I amended in August 2021, the permit does not allow me to work off-campus after I extended it. Now I graduate and just applied for PGWP, I have not received the letter that allow me to start working. This is really frustrated and wasting time, I may be supposed to wait another 6 month for PGWP process. This sucks.

Shadz

Jan 18, 2022
Let's say your program ends this semester, what happens if they do not respond by the time you finish school? Has that ever happened to anyone?

isharayaham

Nov 7, 2021
Same for me. now more than 4 months for my one as well. they are saying it still processing? anybody got their one`s recently

Rawan234

Jan 30, 2022
Hello, I have sent my study permit for amendment on the 5th of Oct 2021, and no update till now.
Can we travel and come back to Canada while our document is with the gov or not? Has anyone had an experience with this?

Thanks

isharayaham

Nov 7, 2021
Hello, I have sent my study permit for amendment on the 5th of Oct 2021, and no update till now.
Can we travel and come back to Canada while our document is with the gov or not? Has anyone had an experience with this?

Thanks
I don`t know why IRRC is doing so. I sent my one on Sep 16th, 2021. Now more than 4 months. In your case, I saw someone has done travel with a photocopy of the study permit and mentioned the issue he/she had at the border. But not sure.