+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Study Permit Amendment

raistlinn

Aug 11, 2019
Hello everyone,

I extended my study permit months ago and received the new one 3 months ago. The problem is not my first name wasn't printed on it so I followed up the steps on amendment request page and mailed the document. There was no option to create an online application you just need to mail it and they received the mail around 3 months ago I know this because I used registered mail. But still, I received nothing when I called IRCC I couldn't speak to anyone. The number on their website is not working. How can I learn more about my application processes? Is there an email address or any other way I can reach them?

Thanks in advance

Fkm97

Sep 16, 2021
Hey,

I sent mine for amendment a month ago and received no response so I called them today and they told me that due to the afghan crisis, the amendment timeline is now inaccurate and are not able to tell me the status of the application

Aish8

Star Member
Apr 17, 2019
Hello everyone,

I extended my study permit months ago and received the new one 3 months ago. The problem is not my first name wasn't printed on it so I followed up the steps on amendment request page and mailed the document. There was no option to create an online application you just need to mail it and they received the mail around 3 months ago I know this because I used registered mail. But still, I received nothing when I called IRCC I couldn't speak to anyone. The number on their website is not working. How can I learn more about my application processes? Is there an email address or any other way I can reach them?

Thanks in advance
Hello!!
Did you get any email or correspondence from them?
please let me know, thank you!!

Aish8

Star Member
Apr 17, 2019
Hey,

I sent mine for amendment a month ago and received no response so I called them today and they told me that due to the afghan crisis, the amendment timeline is now inaccurate and are not able to tell me the status of the application
Hello!!
Did you get any email or correspondence from them?
please let me know, thank you!!

Fkm97

Sep 16, 2021
Hi I did get an email from them a few days ago saying my amendment has been approved and is on the way back. it got updated on my previous study permit's application page

Aish8

Star Member
Apr 17, 2019
Hi I did get an email from them a few days ago saying my amendment has been approved and is on the way back. it got updated on my previous study permit's application page
Thanks for informing, I haven't heard back from them yet.

Xclent Shannie

Mar 11, 2021
Jamaica
Category........
STUDY
App. Filed.......
26-03-2021
LANDED..........
Aug/2021
How do you apply for amendment?

raistlinn

Aug 11, 2019
How long did it take for this? Because I know they received it but I didn't receive any email and it's been 3months. You didn't create any online application for it right? You just mailed the documents