+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Study permit after three Visitor visa rejections

Birikisu

Apr 15, 2019
am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on the limited employment prospects in your country of residence.

I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of your visit.

I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on your family ties in Canada and in your country of residence.

Pursuant to paragraph 220(a) of the IRPA, I am not satisfied that you have sufficient and available financial resources, without working in Canada, to pay the tuition fees for the course or program of studies that you intend to pursue.
Greetings please I've had two visa rejection and need help to reapply can expert please help me

Ramya30

Star Member
Apr 2, 2019
am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on the limited employment prospects in your country of residence.

I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of your visit.

I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on your family ties in Canada and in your country of residence.

Pursuant to paragraph 220(a) of the IRPA, I am not satisfied that you have sufficient and available financial resources, without working in Canada, to pay the tuition fees for the course or program of studies that you intend to pursue.
Greetings please I've had two visa rejection and need help to reapply can expert please help me
Which type of Visa? Study permit or visitor Visa?

karnan

Star Member
Mar 8, 2019
3times Study permit got rejected !!!
My profile: 10th 76%, 12th 70%, Degree Bcom 59%(4backlogs)2013-16
IELTS : overall 6 (w 6.5, S 6, L 6, R 6)
2year job experience.
1st time applied under SPP 2017 Prgrm : IBM (International Business Management), Graduate Certificate program(1year) In Fleming college ontario. Refused....(Reason : not satisfied you would leave at the end of u r stay , Purpose of visit, other reasons: academic performance,language abilities in specific bands, proposed course of study, travel history, ties to home country )
2nd time applied under University category 2019 Feb Prgm: Diploma in Public Administration and Management 2year course in CBU, Nova Scotia.Refused ! (Reason : u r proposed course is not relevant in light of one or more of:)
3rd time 2019March again applied for same prgrm With changes in SOP only. Rejection Reason stated as ;
• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of your visit.
• Your proposed studies are not reasonable in light of one or more of: your qualifications, previous studies, employment, level of establishment, language abilities, or your future prospects and plans.
This is my situation..
Now planning to apply for other countries....

Oct 16, 2018
3times Study permit got rejected !!!
My profile: 10th 76%, 12th 70%, Degree Bcom 59%(4backlogs)2013-16
IELTS : overall 6 (w 6.5, S 6, L 6, R 6)
2year job experience.
1st time applied under SPP 2017 Prgrm : IBM (International Business Management), Graduate Certificate program(1year) In Fleming college ontario. Refused....(Reason : not satisfied you would leave at the end of u r stay , Purpose of visit, other reasons: academic performance,language abilities in specific bands, proposed course of study, travel history, ties to home country )
2nd time applied under University category 2019 Feb Prgm: Diploma in Public Administration and Management 2year course in CBU, Nova Scotia.Refused ! (Reason : u r proposed course is not relevant in light of one or more of:)
3rd time 2019March again applied for same prgrm With changes in SOP only. Rejection Reason stated as ;
• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of your visit.
• Your proposed studies are not reasonable in light of one or more of: your qualifications, previous studies, employment, level of establishment, language abilities, or your future prospects and plans.
This is my situation..
Now planning to apply for other countries....
Umm..Why would you apply 3rd time for the same course when they have given you the Reason for rejecting you the 2nd time.