+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Study permit after three Visitor visa rejections

Ramya30

Star Member
Apr 2, 2019
Hi,

I applied for Canada visitor Visa twice to visit my sister along with my parents twice and third time (applying visitor Visa) only me. My parents and I got rejected visitor Visa for the first time due to asset mistakes. Second time, myself and my parents applied, where my parents got their Visa approved but mine was refused. The reason for rejection is not having strong ties to home country and employment. I applied third time myself and got refused again. So, now I have three visitor Visa rejections and this was an year before . Now I got an admit in Western university, Canada. And I am planning to apply for study permit. What are my chances of getting study permit and what need to done to strengthen my application.

I lost hope. Can someone help me in this and tell whether I will get my study permit if my documents are convincing? What should I do to convince the visa officer?

Oct 16, 2018
Hi,

I applied for Canada visitor Visa twice to visit my sister along with my parents twice and third time (applying visitor Visa) only me. My parents and I got rejected visitor Visa for the first time due to asset mistakes. Second time, myself and my parents applied, where my parents got their Visa approved but mine was refused. The reason for rejection is not having strong ties to home country and employment. I applied third time myself and got refused again. So, now I have three visitor Visa rejections and this was an year before . Now I got an admit in Western university, Canada. And I am planning to apply for study permit. What are my chances of getting study permit and what need to done to strengthen my application.

I lost hope. Can someone help me in this and tell whether I will get my study permit if my documents are convincing? What should I do to convince the visa officer?
I am also on the same boat got rejected twice and I have got admit from Conestoga for may intake..Paid Full course amount and GIC.This time i went to CA to get property valuation and also wrote a strong SOP.Dropped for visa on 28 march so I am on waiting train.

Redmi

Star Member
Apr 3, 2017
Hi,

If you need visa then apply this time through canada based immigration lawyer. Don’t waste your time and money by trying yourself.

Ramya30

Star Member
Apr 2, 2019
I am also on the same boat got rejected twice and I have got admit from Conestoga for may intake..Paid Full course amount and GIC.This time i went to CA to get property valuation and also wrote a strong SOP.Dropped for visa on 28 march so I am on waiting train.
Let me know about the decision

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
If you need visa then apply this time through canada based immigration lawyer. Don’t waste your time and money by trying yourself.
Disagree. Save your money if you feel you can tackle the forms. Your biggest issues is that you have family in Canada already. If your parents are not currently in Canada that will help. Does the course you are applying for show education progression and will it lead to more career opportunities?

Ramya30

Star Member
Apr 2, 2019
Disagree. Save your money if you feel you can tackle the forms. Your biggest issues is that you have family in Canada already. If your parents are not currently in Canada that will help. Does the course you are applying for show education progression and will it lead to more career opportunities?
Yes definitely. It will help in the progression of my career.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
If my SOP is strong, my rejections won't affect my study permit ryt? Also I have got M Engg from Western university,one of the top 10 in Canada.
Are you doing a PhD then? Why did you not apply for pgwp if you went to Western for your masters. The rejections will hurt a bit but mostly your sister in Canada will hurt the most. If your parents have spent lots of time in Canada that will also count against you because it is clear that you are intending to immigrate. More advanced degrees seem to count in your favour so hopefully you get approved.