+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Study Permit + Admission Deferral + Re-applying

Pavankumar97

Feb 2, 2019
Hi!
Have you already got your study permit?When does the study permit expires?

Did you applied for a different program after you got your study permit? Information is not at all clear to me. Please, expand
I got an admission for a diploma program for Jan 2019 intake . But I didn't get the study permit on time and the classes have started. So I have made changes to application and applied for postgraduate program for September 2019 intake. Unfortunately immediately after applying for September 2019.,CIC approved my application for January intake. Now what should I do??

Nikunj_1707

Jan 25, 2019
I am also in same situation.I recently got visa.but i hahad mail that class full .so they gave me a defer for august iintake after getting a visa .So I accpet that deferral.I plan for fly to canada in july 2019 .So I worry about Is it any problem that I will fly after 6 month of getting visa?

Pavankumar97

Feb 2, 2019
I am also in same situation.I recently got visa.but i hahad mail that class full .so they gave me a defer for august iintake after getting a visa .So I accpet that deferral.I plan for fly to canada in july 2019 .So I worry about Is it any problem that I will fly after 6 month of getting visa?
So did you intimate ircc about your situation. Or having plans to fly to Canada with the same visa and extension of study permit afterwards. What's up??

Nikunj_1707

Jan 25, 2019
So did you intimate ircc about your situation. Or having plans to fly to Canada with the same visa and extension of study permit afterwards. What's up??
I did not intimate to ircc till now.because i heard that Deferral don't cause a problem.& I don't know how to intimate to ircc about my situation.I think i will fly on same visa

Pavankumar97

Feb 2, 2019
I did not intimate to ircc till now.because i heard that Deferral don't cause a problem.& I don't know how to intimate to ircc about my situation.I think i will fly on same visa
U can tell them via web form in the CIC website. I found out today and I exaplained my situation. Still waiting for reply .

Pavankumar97

Feb 2, 2019
Okk..How many days they take for reply?.& I am asking to you personally that should we reapply in our situation?.or not?
Generally from what I read in the forum's , some people want you to intimate and some say u don't need to. But I personally feel we need to Intimate about the situation. I have received the original passport request letter and now I'm in dilemma whether to send my passport and get my visa stamped, or tell them about my situation and get the visa stamped.

Reactions: Rahul Achha

Nikunj_1707

Jan 25, 2019
Generally from what I read in the forum's , some people want you to intimate and some say u don't need to. But I personally feel we need to Intimate about the situation. I have received the original passport request letter and now I'm in dilemma whether to send my passport and get my visa stamped, or tell them about my situation and get the visa stamped.
You have to send your passport within 30 days may be.& I heard that we can't change in application after final dicision is on the way.We can just intimate to ircc through web form or mail.

danishmalik

Jul 3, 2014
Hi , I am in same situation my visa was late - I got offer letter for Jan 2019 intake but due to late visa which i got in Feb 2019, I have to defer to Jan 2020 intake, Now i am planning to fly to Canada in Oct 2019 - Will there be any problem? what should i do?

hussainkestrel

Sep 1, 2017
App. Filed.......
20 October 2017
Med's Request
9th November 2017
Med's Done....
15th November 2017
Hi , I am in same situation my visa was late - I got offer letter for Jan 2019 intake but due to late visa which i got in Feb 2019, I have to defer to Jan 2020 intake, Now i am planning to fly to Canada in Oct 2019 - Will there be any problem? what should i do?
Since you got the visa then you are good to go and there wont be any issue on the port of entry just get the updated letter of admission and that'll be it. But why are you going that early? They would ask questions related to this so go near the date when your classes will begin.

danishmalik

Jul 3, 2014
Since you got the visa then you are good to go and there wont be any issue on the port of entry just get the updated letter of admission and that'll be it. But why are you going that early? They would ask questions related to this so go near the date when your classes will begin.
Thanks Hussain, Will November will also too early, My brother lives in Canada, So i explain them i will be able to cover my expenses.