+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Study permit 4 months delay Fall 2018 intake

Evankc

Dec 13, 2018
Mine is 24 weeks submitted with an upfront Medicals done biometrics applied July 19 my status just changed to reviewing eligibility last moth 23 of December hope you don't go through my waiting period

Do you later got your approve ?

Justfesty

Sep 2, 2018
hello! may i ask how you contacted them? i have the same scenario, until now i haven’t rceived any updates from them yet. i’m planning to contact them too. thank you for ur response.
First of, if you did a paper application, I will advise you link your application online. That way you can track your application progress to ease your mind. That being said, regarding your question, I emailed them. Except you know where your application is being processed, you should use the central email address.

Brian prince

Star Member
Mar 5, 2019
Dear Sir,
I submitted a study permit application on 8th of May, 2018 and I wish to inquire about the status of the application. This request has become necessary as the University will resume next week (5th of September).
Kindly see the details of my application below:
Name:
Unique Client Identifier (UCI):
Application number:
I have great confidence in you that you will look into this request. Thank you for your service.
PS I think you're about to receive a miracle cos your message went to my spam and for one reason, I checked that tonight. So fingers crossed
Hello where did u apply from

Justfesty

Sep 2, 2018
Am from Lagos, Nigeria too. You said you applied since May 2018 . Have you heard from them since then ?
Oh, I'm already in Canada. I mentioned that somewhere in the thread. I only come here to help out with whatever question I'm asked.

Evankc

Dec 13, 2018
Oh, I'm already in Canada. I mentioned that somewhere in the thread. I only come here to help out with whatever question I'm asked.

I done fear ooo ... congrant ! Hope you dey enjoy your visit and study .... any advice you won give to us? way dey come soon base on your experience..

Which airline do you go wit ?

Justfesty

Sep 2, 2018
You mean i should take the British airways from Lagos to Canada . Is it better than the Ethiopia Maybe in times of price or safty??
I have no idea, just told you what I came by. British Airways to London, Air Canada from London to Canada. It makes no difference, whatever gets you to Canada safely and at a cost you can afford is good.

Reactions: Evankc

Brian prince

Star Member
Mar 5, 2019
Lagos, Nigeria
Ok coz I did mine from Lagos as well tho it was online I did my biometrics on 27th June 2018 and submitted upfront medicals and since then they haven't rejected or accepted me anytime I mail them or submit a webform they just reply that they are still processing it. I played about 70% of my 1st year tuition and also had significant funds in my account o don't know what the delay could be.
I have a friend whom I put through on my uni and helped him to get admission to the same uni as me and explained the visa process to and he applied for his visa and got it in January and now he's in school already

Justfesty

Sep 2, 2018
Ok coz I did mine from Lagos as well tho it was online I did my biometrics on 27th June 2018 and submitted upfront medicals and since then they haven't rejected or accepted me anytime I mail them or submit a webform they just reply that they are still processing it. I played about 70% of my 1st year tuition and also had significant funds in my account o don't know what the delay could be.
I have a friend whom I put through on my uni and helped him to get admission to the same uni as me and explained the visa process to and he applied for his visa and got it in January and now he's in school already
Wow, I have no idea as to the cause of the delay but I have read about similar stuff before. It's hard to be kept in limbo for that long but I hope it's worth it at the end.