+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Students who applied with families for Fall 2020/ Winter 2021

Sad93

Star Member
Jul 31, 2020
Okay. In my case I have applied for study permit on 04 Nov along with SOWP. my eligibility started on 06 Nov and no update since then. But, today my wife's eligibility has started.
Good for you my friend. Our case is so weird btw. I got my final approval and planning to buy a ticket for first of January because my classes will be in-person and my spouse got not a single update.

lanp2606

Star Member
Jun 4, 2020
Dear friends, is there anyone here who got approval for the main applicant and still waiting for the visa approval for the family members?
I am in the same situation. I have study permit approved but my spouse OWP still no update

• Sad
Reactions: Sad93

JK7878

Apr 28, 2019
Hello!! I’ve received PPR for my study permit yesterday but haven’t received anything for my spouse’s OWP application. BTW, we received medical request together. I am really worried.

Sad93

Star Member
Jul 31, 2020
Hello!! I’ve received PPR for my study permit yesterday but haven’t received anything for my spouse’s OWP application. BTW, we received medical request together. I am really worried.
All of us are in the same situation my firend, If I thet don't issue the visa for my spouse, I will defer my offer to the next semester. I really don't and can not move alone. This is really frustrating.

JK7878

Apr 28, 2019
All of us are in the same situation my firend, If I thet don't issue the visa for my spouse, I will defer my offer to the next semester. I really don't and can not move alone. This is really frustrating.
I wonder what is taking them so long to give decision. When did you get your SP approved?

Sad93

Star Member
Jul 31, 2020
Dear friends, unfortunately my spouse's visa has not issued yet and I am thinking about deferring my offer to the next available semester. Hs any of you guys know the process? If I get the new offer from the university, can I submit it via webform to my current CIC application or I have to create a new one and submit all of the documents again? Also if I defer my program, does my spouse's application automaticaly postponed with mine or he has to submit another application too? Thanks

wonderbly

VIP Member
Aug 26, 2020
Dear friends, unfortunately my spouse's visa has not issued yet and I am thinking about deferring my offer to the next available semester. Hs any of you guys know the process? If I get the new offer from the university, can I submit it via webform to my current CIC application or I have to create a new one and submit all of the documents again? Also if I defer my program, does my spouse's application automaticaly postponed with mine or he has to submit another application too? Thanks
Since your SP is already approved, no need to provide IRCC with updated LOA via webform. If you start your program within 180 of your approved intake, you don't need to submit new application, just change DLI in your account.

• Love
Reactions: Sad93

Sameeh87

Mar 13, 2017
Applied in November first week under SDS with spouse for Winter intake. In GCKey spouse eligibility review has begun for TRV but no update on my SP application. What does this mean?