+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Students who applied with families for Fall 2020/ Winter 2021

ana2233

Aug 13, 2020
Hey,

I have got my conditional LOA for Ph.D. last week. The conditions are I have to submit my official docs from all post-secondary schools. This may take a while. Can I still apply for a visa with the conditional offer and send them the unconditional offer later? Do you think this will save some time?

Thanks,
Hi, I had the same thing for my Phd, IRCC requested me to provide a letter that I abandon my current program as it was a condition of aceptance at the university. Also they asked me to send a new LOA. I sent everything and they sent me AIP in 3 days. What is your university?

Aman Samson Mogos

Star Member
Sep 4, 2020
Hi, I had the same thing for my Phd, IRCC requested me to provide a letter that I abandon my current program as it was a condition of acceptance at the university. Also they asked me to send a new LOA. I sent everything and they sent me AIP in 3 days. What is your university?
Hey, thanks for the reply and your info. Mine is at Saskatchewan University. Yours?

When did you apply for PR and at which visa center?

Do you recommend me to wait for the unconditional LOA or should I apply now and update them later? Do you thinks this will save time?

Thanks

Simmidas

Mar 19, 2019
Hey,

I have got my conditional LOA for Ph.D. last week. The conditions are I have to submit my official docs from all post-secondary schools. This may take a while. Can I still apply for a visa with the conditional offer and send them the unconditional offer later? Do you think this will save some time?

Thanks,
I don't think this is an issue. I have applied for my visa with conditional offer and many of my batchmates received their Visa/AIP for Jan 21 intake with conditional offer.
You can mention in your LOE that you have received a conditional LOA and in a process to fullfill the conditions. Later you can update the unconstitutional LOA using webform.

ana2233

Aug 13, 2020
Hey, thanks for the reply and your info. Mine is at Saskatchewan University. Yours?

When did you apply for PR and at which visa center?

Do you recommend me to wait for the unconditional LOA or should I apply now and update them later? Do you thinks this will save time?

Thanks
Mine is Uni of Montreal, applied on 4th July from Russia, it seems Warsaw is handling my application. I would say apply with conditional, you would be able to update it later, it's common practice as I can see

robot83

Star Member
Aug 23, 2020
Hi,

Two ghost updates (yesterday & today) on the main applicant profile but nothing change on profile, even the eligibility review hasn't started yet. I sent the updated LOA and that one is also not updated yet.

Reactions: Sad93

Sad93

Star Member
Jul 31, 2020
Hi,

Two ghost updates (yesterday & today) on the main applicant profile but nothing change on profile, even the eligibility review hasn't started yet. I sent the updated LOA and that one is also not updated yet.
Did you receive the AIP?

sam.devilz19

Nov 7, 2017
St. John's, NL, Canada
Guys, I am applying for Masters program at a Canadian university and I had one simple query about study permit application (Non-SDS Category), especially education document(s). Do we need to also include 10th +12th marksheets along with your BE degree transcripts+marksheets?

On Visa office instructions – University Students [IMM 5957] for Indian students under University category, it says the following about the education documents -

• Provide the details of your education and work experience since the age of 18.
  • Photocopy of the most recent diploma or leaving certificate, and most recent mark sheets (for entire program; consolidated mark sheets are NOT acceptable).
From the above lines, it looks like they are only asking for most recent education i.e Bachelors degree documents. Please advise.

Last edited:

Jenish Vaghasiya

Star Member
Nov 18, 2018
Surat
Guys, I am applying for Masters program at a Canadian university and I had one simple query about study permit application (Non-SDS Category), especially education document(s). Do we need to also include 10th +12th marksheets along with your BE degree transcripts+marksheets?

On Visa office instructions – University Students [IMM 5957] for Indian students under University category, it says the following about the education documents -

• Provide the details of your education and work experience since the age of 18.
  • Photocopy of the most recent diploma or leaving certificate, and most recent mark sheets (for entire program; consolidated mark sheets are NOT acceptable).
From the above lines, it looks like they are only asking for most recent education i.e Bachelors degree documents. Please advise.
Your bachelor document will be enough and do include work experience if any.