+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Students for September 2019 intake

prikshit

Aug 3, 2019
Those who have been waiting for more 3 months should submit a letter addressed to the Visa Officer, Canada High Commission stating their witing period and requesting them to expedite the matter. I submitted my handwritten letter at the VFS office and got the passport request in 4 days. I was waiting since May.
how did you do that ..bro please fan you share ..your letter at prikshit0017@gmail.com and also how did you send it to the Visa officer ..
i have been waiting since july..

GautamJaveri

Aug 27, 2019
Those who have been waiting for more 3 months should submit a letter addressed to the Visa Officer, Canada High Commission stating their witing period and requesting them to expedite the matter. I submitted my handwritten letter at the VFS office and got the passport request in 4 days. I was waiting since May.
Can Online applicants do it as well and if yes how should we proceed please write it in breif there are many people waiting out, this gesture of yours could help us a lot

sprabh91

Mar 4, 2019
Did u send letter by post or email ? Could u tell me the address please , where is it send. Im waiting study permit for my minor children applied on 20th june. Still no response
I went to the VFS office and submitted it in person. Tell the security your business there and they'll let you in, state your case to the reception guy and he will take the letter from you and the VFS office will then transmit it to the Canada High Commission themselves.

Reactions: prikshit

Nickson1985

Star Member
Oct 11, 2019
Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
vfs manila
Congratulations !!
I have a question. When you applied for the second time, what was your status for the medical exam? Did it pass or you dis My first application got rejected it and I have applied again yet, it’s been two months and my status still says that they don’t need a medical exam. It passed for the first application but I don’t know why it does t not indicate so for the second one.
did
Anyone else waiting since 6th July for a decision or has everyone got?
hi did u get an update?

Navtej singj

Jul 4, 2018
I went to the VFS office and submitted it in person. Tell the security your business there and they'll let you in, state your case to the reception guy and he will take the letter from you and the VFS office will then transmit it to the Canada High Commission themselves.
Thanks for response, but I'm here in Canada on wp and applied online from here.