+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Students for September 2019 intake

1000mathou

Sep 20, 2019
Hi guys! After a long wait for my visa I was able to do a last day...literally...registration for my PhD program at McMaster after waiting 3 months for my Visa. Just to encourage you...Canada is as good as advertised and more. Excellent roads and transport system, Friendly multicultural folks, and for me the best part has been the environment...its so natural and green everywhere...so many trees...the air is so fresh. The part Im already hating are the taxes and the fact that shops dont include that on advertised prices...hits you when you get to the till and its a massive slice. Lastly, accommodation is expensive too...but I knew that already.

prikshit

Aug 3, 2019
Hi guys! After a long wait for my visa I was able to do a last day...literally...registration for my PhD program at McMaster after waiting 3 months for my Visa. Just to encourage you...Canada is as good as advertised and more. Excellent roads and transport system, Friendly multicultural folks, and for me the best part has been the environment...its so natural and green everywhere...so many trees...the air is so fresh. The part Im already hating are the taxes and the fact that shops dont include that on advertised prices...hits you when you get to the till and its a massive slice. Lastly, accommodation is expensive too...but I knew that already.
your timeline?
which country?
when did you apply?

lodicaleb

Nov 6, 2018
Happy to know that you are already in Canada. I am still waiting, I applied for visa on 19 May 2019, still not final decision. Is anyone waiting since May ???

1000mathou

Sep 20, 2019
your timeline?
which country?
when did you apply?
I applied from South Africa

Got visa back on 25th Sept.
Landed in Toronto on 29th last day of registration was 30th. Tight mission, but Im glad I made it. Cos Im doing PhD, I was allowed to do only one course. Sweet!

ChocoM

Sep 16, 2019
Happy to know that you are already in Canada. I am still waiting, I applied for visa on 19 May 2019, still not final decision. Is anyone waiting since May ???
I am.
Applied online May 14th (non sds)
Did Medical upfront
Biometrics completed:August 19
Still waiting...

Syrine

Sep 12, 2019
Hi, I am applying for the Study Permit via cic.gc.ca online application system. And I've finished my upfront medical exam before I submit my application, I also attached the e Medical information sheet in the system.
But recently I got a "Medical Report - Section A Client identification and summary (IMM 1017E)" system message via the online application system. However I cannot re-take the medical exam since the previous one is still valid
I am also applying outside of Canada, could anyone please tell me why this happens ? Are there anyone else who have the same situation as me and resolved ? And what should I do now ?

For whoever is still waiting, don't lose hope. I got my fisrt visa rejected. I applied again in July 15 and I only got an update today!

Thanks in advance!

sprabh91

Mar 4, 2019
Those who have been waiting for more 3 months should submit a letter addressed to the Visa Officer, Canada High Commission stating their witing period and requesting them to expedite the matter. I submitted my handwritten letter at the VFS office and got the passport request in 4 days. I was waiting since May.

Navtej singj

Jul 4, 2018
Those who have been waiting for more 3 months should submit a letter addressed to the Visa Officer, Canada High Commission stating their witing period and requesting them to expedite the matter. I submitted my handwritten letter at the VFS office and got the passport request in 4 days. I was waiting since May.
Did u send letter by post or email ? Could u tell me the address please , where is it send. Im waiting study permit for my minor children applied on 20th june. Still no response