Students for September 2019 intake

GautamJaveri

Aug 27, 2019
Hello guys,

Can someone assist me.

Applied online SDS on aug 1st 2019
Biometrics given on 2nd aug 2019
Medicals were given upfront
My Univ has started already but i did not receive any communication from IRCC, even my biometrics did not reflect medicals did not reflect, it just how it looked when i had applied.

I called to IRCC agent he said everything is going good we got biometrics and medicals dont need to worry. Now its almost 45 days why not to worry, i donot understand what should i do? Why my GC key isnt reflecting anything. I raised technical queries even i did not get any reply from them.

Okporoko

Jun 17, 2019
Congratulations !!
I have a question. When you applied for the second time, what was your status for the medical exam? Did it pass or you dis My first application got rejected it and I have applied again yet, it’s been two months and my status still says that they don’t need a medical exam. It passed for the first application but I don’t know why it does t not indicate so for the second one.
Thanks.

My medical report was updated a week after submission to: "You passed your medical exam". I did not do a new medical report but submitted the old one. I also submitted the old police certificate.

Okporoko

Jun 17, 2019
Finally, got PPR

Timeline:

Applied on 12th July 2019(SDS)
Biometric: 15th July 2019
Medical updated on 23rd July 2019
Correspondence letter and PPR: 11th Sept 2019 11:16 pm IST.
Checked my mail now and got to know
Please what is SDS?

Super congratulations to you and others waiting.

But the question I have is for those (like me) who have to wait at least 2 weeks to get their passports back after submitting; what hope do we have to join classes that have begun since 4th September. Deadline for registration for me for instance, is 17th September. My passport wouldn't be back by then. I wrote to my school and they said they don't defer admissions. I would have to reject the admission and re-apply.

Now, I have a study permit but can't go to school?

dishamalik

Aug 29, 2019
Please what is SDS?

Super congratulations to you and others waiting.

But the question I have is for those (like me) who have to wait at least 2 weeks to get their passports back after submitting; what hope do we have to join classes that have begun since 4th September. Deadline for registration for me for instance, is 17th September. My passport wouldn't be back by then. I wrote to my school and they said they don't defer admissions. I would have to reject the admission and re-apply.

Now, I have a study permit but can't go to school?
SDS is student direct stream
It's for the student applying from India and 3 other countries. I guess.
I'll give my passport in Bangalore, India. And passport stamping is done in Bangalore. So i can get it by Tuesday

Okporoko

Jun 17, 2019
I'll give my passport in Bangalore, India. And passport stamping is done in Bangalore. So i can get it by Tuesday
Oh! Thanks. I remember reading like that.

Congrats once more.

What school though?

Sep 11, 2019
Please can someone tell me I applied on the 30th July till today I have not got any update from the embassy and my classes have started can I still have some hope for the visa

Kika.

Sep 13, 2019
Okay so I applied from Nigeria. The process is a bit different here.
medical- 11th July, approved the same day.
Submitted application- 12th July.
But I’m still waiting.