+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Students for September 2019 intake

huzaifakhan

Star Member
Aug 22, 2019
hi th
Hi
I want to know about work permit after study in canada

If i complete my 1 year pg course in canada & after that i take another 1 year course there
So i’ll complete 2 years of study in canada
On basis of this they give me 3 years work permit?
Or the rules changed ?
I heard from someone that if u have 1 year any pg course (also if u do 2 courses of 1 year) they only give youworl permit of 1 year?
Is it true?
Plz clearmy doubts
hi there, its not true what you said above, it all depends on the final course you done, that means if you've completed a course thats duration is 1 year, and again you complete a course that too is one year, that is two different courses and separately, it all depend on your last course, if its 1 year course either UG, PG or certificate you will get work permit regarding that only and that is too of 1 year, so choose your course wisely, opt for 2 year program and get work permit of 3 years. Good Luck.

Sep 1, 2019
hi th

hi there, its not true what you said above, it all depends on the final course you done, that means if you've completed a course thats duration is 1 year, and again you complete a course that too is one year, that is two different courses and separately, it all depend on your last course, if its 1 year course either UG, PG or certificate you will get work permit regarding that only and that is too of 1 year, so choose your course wisely, opt for 2 year program and get work permit of 3 years. Good Luck.
Did u get the visa ??

marslan

Star Member
Aug 26, 2018
Is it true that, waiting so long after medical means rejection?
OR
If your intended intake is passed while waiting for PPR means rejection? For Isntance,
Applied for: Sep Intake
Medical Passed: 22nd August
Paper Based Application, NON SDS

If no reply received till today means? :/
#Worried

Gurwinder43

Star Member
Aug 19, 2019
Sds file
My timeline is file Upload 3 August biometric 6th August updated on same day
Medical passed 20 august after that no update