+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Students for September 2019 intake

Asmitaasrani

Aug 28, 2019
Got some Hope from IRCC today on call.
They said that they will send a request to the officer to take action against my application. Anyone gone through this? Has it helped?

Kaur jasleen

Aug 7, 2019
I reapplied on 29 July but still there is no any update I am very worried what I can do ???? Coz my college gave me extension till thirteen sept when I expect my decision ????

huzaifakhan

Star Member
Aug 22, 2019
do we need to send defer letter to the embassy in case we deffer to next sem ?
@huzaifakhan
Hi there, you do not need to send any defer letter to embassy, it doesn't mean anything to them, you have applied for September intake, so on your study permit the starting date of your visa will be 3rd September or whatever your college start date, in case you are unable to reach canada in September and your admission is differed to january intake still the application would be considered as for September intake, and if your visa is approved and still going for January intake you could reach canada and you can start doing your part time job as you have gained Your SIN number, so its the other way round, your admission is in January but you have study permission from September.

Raman0330

Aug 21, 2019
I'm also waiting for my visa for September intake
I submitted my case in vfs delhi on 23rd july and biometrics done on 27th july
I received correspondence letter after a week and authority letter also but 4 to 5 days before they did verification like they did verification about academic, Ielts and GIC but now there is no response

Gurwinder43

Star Member
Aug 19, 2019
I'm also waiting for my visa for September intake
I submitted my case in vfs delhi on 23rd july and biometrics done on 27th july
I received correspondence letter after a week and authority letter also but 4 to 5 days before they did verification like they did verification about academic, Ielts and GIC but now there is no response
Did they call you for verification?

Sukhg55

Sep 3, 2019
Hi
I want to know about work permit after study in canada

If i complete my 1 year pg course in canada & after that i take another 1 year course there
So i’ll complete 2 years of study in canada
On basis of this they give me 3 years work permit?
Or the rules changed ?
I heard from someone that if u have 1 year any pg course (also if u do 2 courses of 1 year) they only give youworl permit of 1 year?
Is it true?
Plz clearmy doubts