+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Students for September 2019 intake

dishamalik

Aug 29, 2019
it doesnt mean rejection, biometrics has a time limit of 20 years, its just 15 days when you applied, have patience you will get an update, if they have any queries against your application then they will raise question regarding it, but they will inform you whatever the situation is and not just directly reject it, and normal processing times for any application is 4 weeks, so you have some time, talking about your application - just be positive everything's gonna be alright.
Bio validity is 10 years

dishamalik

Aug 29, 2019
Hi there disha, if you think its not true, just look at the following email one of our applicant received :

Thank you for your e-mail. It has been received by the Bengaluru visa office.

Please note that sending repeated case status enquiries takes resources away from file processing, resulting in longer processing times.

Due to a high volume of inquiries, we cannot provide a specific response to all enquiries.

Important: If you are the applicant or authorized representative, with an application in progress, you must use our web form: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/contacts/web-form.asp. We cannot respond to case specific requests on applications within processing times.

If you did not use the web form and/or did not provide the requested information, we will not be able to provide a response.

We are not able to respond to questions regarding:

· How to make an application online or at the VFS in India or Nepal.

· Expedited processing of non-urgent cases according to our criteria.

· Confirmation of receipt of documents or passports.

· Status updates on applications within processing times.

· Technical assistance with online applications.

· Reporting GCKey issues.

· General information about immigration programs or processes.

You can track your application status here or through the VAC link here.

If you have submitted your passport but you cannot wait for processing to be completed or need your passport for any other purpose, you will need to withdraw your entire application. There is no provision to withdraw only the passport while your application continues to be processed. Once you have put in a written application withdrawal request to us it takes us 5-7 working days to process your application withdrawal.

If you made your application online and have been requested to submit your passport, find the closestpoint of service.

To change your address, check your application status, or pay fees please visit My Immigration or Citizenship Application.

The Help Centre has responses to frequently asked questions. Our website also has information aboutimmigration representatives and how to Protect yourself from fraud.

Please do not reply to this email, we appreciate your patience and will contact you if additional information is required.

Notice: www.cic.gc.ca/english/notices.asp
Important: If you are the applicant or authorized representative, with an application in progress, you must use our web form: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/contacts/web-form.asp. We cannot respond to case specific requests on applications within processing times.

Read this, it says you must use our web form. There might be a problem if you mail then but webform is fine. They themselves have mentioned this.

sharmajikaladka

Jul 26, 2019
Hello everyone...I am glad to share with you guys that I finally received passport request on august 30th. Submitted passport for stamping yesterday at vfs delhi.

My timeline is as follows:

25th june : Applied online ( SDS category )
27th june : Got letter for biometric enrolment
2nd july : Gave biometrics ( They got updated the same day )
16th july : Medical updated
17th july : Ghost update 1
22nd july : Biometric tab got updated as " July 2, Biometrics completed"
Then until 21st august no updates were there. In between i sent 4 webforms, got response only once on 21st august. The message said that they have looked into my query and they have notified concerned office. And on 21st itself, my eligibility review started.
27th august : Ghost update 2
30th august : Around 7:30 pm received correspondence letter..then after a few seconds received original passport request.

My file was processed in CPC Edmonton

Those who are waiting, please don't loose hope. I will pray for all of you. This wait was agonising, but in the end it was fruitful.

Last edited:

dishamalik

Aug 29, 2019
Hello everyone...I am glad to share with you guys that I finally received passport request on august 30th. Submitted passport for stamping yesterday at vfs delhi.

My timeline is as follows:

25th june : Applied online ( SDS category )
27th june : Got letter for biometric enrolment
2nd july : Gave biometrics ( They got updated the same day )
16th july : Medical updated
17th july : Ghost update 1
22nd july : Biometric tab got updated as " July 2, Biometrics completed"
Then until 21st august no updates were there. In between i sent 4 webforms, got response only once on 21st august. The message said that they have looked into my query and they have notified concerned office. And on 21st itself, my eligibility review started.
27th august : Ghost update 2
30th august : Around 7:30 pm received correspondence letter..then after a few seconds received original passport request.

My file was processed in CPC Edmonton

Those who are waiting, please don't loose hope. I will pray for all of you. This wait was agonising, but in the end it was fruitful.
I got a ghost update on 27th Aug. Applied on 12th July. Even my application is being processed in CPC Edmonton. Idk how much more I'll have to wait.

Btw, congratulations!

komalgoraya

Aug 16, 2019
Got refusal 2nd time today.
However am not going to stop here.
Planning to request for CAIPS notes and defer my intake for January 2020 intake.

God bless you all and God speed......
What was the reason they gave u ....
For my refusal ...they said u will stay in canada after study underIRPR subsection216(1)

sharmajikaladka

Jul 26, 2019
I got a ghost update on 27th Aug. Applied on 12th July. Even my application is being processed in CPC Edmonton. Idk how much more I'll have to wait.

Btw, congratulations!
Thank you !! :)

Don't worry...be positive... I know waiting can be frustrating, especially if you are waiting for more than a month. I waited more than 2 months. I hope you get your decision this week.

komalgoraya

Aug 16, 2019
I finally got my Visa after 72 days!

My first application was refused in May and I reapplied in June.

I reapplied on the 19th of June. My medical was passed on the 5th of July. Review of eligibility started on the 19th of August and my passport request came on the 29th, 11.30 PM IST.

The reason for refusal in May was because of a weak sop/covering letter so while reapplying, I mentioned that I had family and financial ties to my home country.

I did submit two web forums insisting that my college was unwilling to give me an extension to join and, I think, it did help in fast tracking my case. I also wrote to the Bangalore embassy.

Thanks to everyone who updated their status on this forum as it helped me and my family remain patient. I hope that everyone gets their Visa soon!
Please help me with the SOP....

Reactions: huzaifakhan

huzaifakhan

Star Member
Aug 22, 2019

Don't worry...be positive... I know waiting can be frustrating, especially if you are waiting for more than a month. I waited more than 2 months. I hope you get your decision this week.
Me too I am waiting for like 70 days.. I have the same timeline as yours. Applied 21st june

komalgoraya

Aug 16, 2019
Sure you can, every moment being passed, you can expect it at any moment.
Hlo ....i already got refusal ..last week ..
They said u will not leave canada at the end of stay and ur purpose of visit is not accurate ...
What should i do now ....my consultant said that this is normal reeason .....u can reapply ..please help me

Reactions: Vedant46 and VRC

dishamalik

Aug 29, 2019

Thanks!
But I've time till 10th September or else I'll have to defer my admission