+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Students for September 2019 intake

huzaifakhan

Star Member
Aug 22, 2019
Hlo ....i already got refusal ..last week ..
They said u will not leave canada at the end of stay and ur purpose of visit is not accurate ...
What should i do now ....my consultant said that this is normal reeason .....u can reapply ..please help me
Hi there komal, yes absolutely you can reapply, make sure you chose the correct course and it has to be correlating with your current education for example like science student must have science related course in Canada. Another thing make a strong SOP about your background your current education your academic and lastly mention a strong reason why would you like to come back India, say for example in india there is a wide opportunity of job related to my course and there's a need of this type of employment. Another thing if you are non sds then make sure you show good finances. Reapply and make sure the course you chose, the whole application depends upon your course you choose. Reply this thread if you need any more information thay I didn't mentioned. Good luck.

Reactions: VRC

Drsharma

Jun 29, 2019
Hello everyone...I am glad to share with you guys that I finally received passport request on august 30th. Submitted passport for stamping yesterday at vfs delhi.

My timeline is as follows:

25th june : Applied online ( SDS category )
27th june : Got letter for biometric enrolment
2nd july : Gave biometrics ( They got updated the same day )
16th july : Medical updated
17th july : Ghost update 1
22nd july : Biometric tab got updated as " July 2, Biometrics completed"
Then until 21st august no updates were there. In between i sent 4 webforms, got response only once on 21st august. The message said that they have looked into my query and they have notified concerned office. And on 21st itself, my eligibility review started.
27th august : Ghost update 2
30th august : Around 7:30 pm received correspondence letter..then after a few seconds received original passport request.

My file was processed in CPC Edmonton

Those who are waiting, please don't loose hope. I will pray for all of you. This wait was agonising, but in the end it was fruitful.
congrats.

simaana7

Jul 25, 2019
I got a email response from Delhi High commission saying that my application is under review. How much time till I will receive my decision? Can I expect it tonight?

Drsharma

Jun 29, 2019
I just got my passport request, god the wait was so frustrating and now I’m literally crying, guys I swear no matter how long, we are all gonna get it cuz of the hard work and waiting we had done, it’ll come and I’ll pray for u all to get it soon
My timeline is:
Application done: 10th July
Biometrics done: 15th July
Medical approved: 29th July
Biometric corresponding letter: 7th August
Passport request: 30th August 2:10 am IST
This forum gave me hope all this time and thank you so much
Congrats.

Drsharma

Jun 29, 2019
Hello everyone. I finally got my original passport request today. This was my first time applying. I am going to attend the university of guelph for my bachelor's degree.

My Timeline :
15 July - Submitted application
17 July - Completed biometrics
24 July - Review of eligibility started
20 August - Received correspondence letter
30 August - Final decision : Your application was approved. You need to send us your valid passport to finalize your application.

I am from Mauritius and my application was processed in Pretoria. I lost hope of getting my visa approved because all of my friends got passport request and correspondence letter together in less than 4 weeks. Today is my birthday and this is the best gift i could ask for. I hope that everyone who are waiting get their approval. Everyday is torture but you have to stay strong and hope for the best.
congrats.

Reactions: Enijessy

Drsharma

Jun 29, 2019
I finally got my Visa after 72 days!

My first application was refused in May and I reapplied in June.

I reapplied on the 19th of June. My medical was passed on the 5th of July. Review of eligibility started on the 19th of August and my passport request came on the 29th, 11.30 PM IST.

The reason for refusal in May was because of a weak sop/covering letter so while reapplying, I mentioned that I had family and financial ties to my home country.

I did submit two web forums insisting that my college was unwilling to give me an extension to join and, I think, it did help in fast tracking my case. I also wrote to the Bangalore embassy.

Thanks to everyone who updated their status on this forum as it helped me and my family remain patient. I hope that everyone gets their Visa soon!
congrats

huzaifakhan

Star Member
Aug 22, 2019
I got a email response from Delhi High commission saying that my application is under review. How much time till I will receive my decision? Can I expect it tonight?
Can't say anything till you get correspondence letter. Hope it will not take more than 2-3 days.

komalgoraya

Aug 16, 2019
Hi there komal, yes absolutely you can reapply, make sure you chose the correct course and it has to be correlating with your current education for example like science student must have science related course in Canada. Another thing make a strong SOP about your background your current education your academic and lastly mention a strong reason why would you like to come back India, say for example in india there is a wide opportunity of job related to my course and there's a need of this type of employment. Another thing if you are non sds then make sure you show good finances. Reapply and make sure the course you chose, the whole application depends upon your course you choose. Reply this thread if you need any more information thay I didn't mentioned. Good luck.