+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Students for September 2019 intake

prikshit

Aug 3, 2019
I work as a visa consultant. Here after I completed my IELTS they offered me a job in admission department. Not only me anyone who's IELTS score is good is offered a job to teach IELTS/TOEFL or you could be in admission department where you have to work as a consultant, and that what I chose to do. Feel free to ask anything.
that’s great..!

Reactions: huzaifakhan

Iamelie88

Sep 1, 2019
I applied on 15th Aug, I had done biometrics 2 years ago for my Tourist Visa, but I have not received any updates since I applied!! Does it mean that there is a problem with my application??

huzaifakhan

Star Member
Aug 22, 2019
I applied on 15th Aug, I had done biometrics 2 years ago for my Tourist Visa, but I have not received any updates since I applied!! Does it mean that there is a problem with my application??
it doesnt mean rejection, biometrics has a time limit of 20 years, its just 15 days when you applied, have patience you will get an update, if they have any queries against your application then they will raise question regarding it, but they will inform you whatever the situation is and not just directly reject it, and normal processing times for any application is 4 weeks, so you have some time, talking about your application - just be positive everything's gonna be alright.

Dani194

Sep 1, 2019
Hi there, no its not like that, it doesn't mean rejection, we had a guy in this forum with the same case, he too got correspondence before medical and the day after that he also got the approval, correspondence means you're 90% application is done and just the decision is pending, sometimes CIC portal doesn't even update the checkpoints, I've seen one of the applicant who got approval on 7 days and still his eligibility was under reviewing. So lets get positive and hope for positive decision. Good Luck.
Thank you brother . Your words give me some hope bcz here everyone said that this is negative points and you will never get passport request before medical request.
One more thing I want to ask from you
Is medical request mandatory??? Bcz Im apply from pakistan lahore and medical is requirement for pakistani nationals.

huzaifakhan

Star Member
Aug 22, 2019
Thank you brother . Your words give me some hope bcz here everyone said that this is negative points and you will never get passport request before medical request.
One more thing I want to ask from you
Is medical request mandatory??? Bcz Im apply from pakistan lahore and medical is requirement for pakistani nationals.
Yes medical is mandatory for some countries in Asia. And for pakistan i think its also necessary, have you applied through a consultant or its all by yourself ? Have you done medical Exam ?

Dani194

Sep 1, 2019
Yes medical is mandatory for some countries in Asia. And for pakistan i think its also necessary, have you applied through a consultant or its all by yourself ? Have you done medical Exam ?
Yea I have applied through agent.
My file was submitted on 3rd August
Bio on 9 August and I have received biometric validity letter on 27 august and I haven't received medical call yet.
I heard biometric validity letter come before medical call but I didnt receive any medical call.
So, do u know any case who got medical call after got biometric validity letter ????
Im really confuse about it that what will happen next

huzaifakhan

Star Member
Aug 22, 2019
Yea I have applied through agent.
My file was submitted on 3rd August
Bio on 9 August and I have received biometric validity letter on 27 august and I haven't received medical call yet.
I heard biometric validity letter come before medical call but I didnt receive any medical call.
So, do u know any case who got medical call after got biometric validity letter ????
Im really confuse about it that what will happen next
agar tumhare agent ne kuch medical ke liye bola nai he to fir thik he, biometric complete ho gaya he or uska validation bi aa gaya he, agar kuch problem visa officer ko aati medical ke related to vo tumhe ek query bhejdeta "additional documents required" aisa likha hua aata, matlad docs ki or requirement he, par ye sab abi tak nai aaya or sidha correspondence he, to fikar karne ki koi baat nai he, visa officer kabhi bi directly reject nai karega, agar kuch problem hogi to uske liye ek query raise karega or agar usko fulfill karoge tabhi aage file process hogi, varna time limit deke file close kardega, par esa kuch tumhari file me hua nai h, to bas abi sabar hi karna he or allah se dua hi karna he, inshaallah tumhara approval jald se jald aa jaega. Bata dena jab kuch update aaye to.

Dani194

Sep 1, 2019
agar tumhare agent ne kuch medical ke liye bola nai he to fir thik he, biometric complete ho gaya he or uska validation bi aa gaya he, agar kuch problem visa officer ko aati medical ke related to vo tumhe ek query bhejdeta "additional documents required" aisa likha hua aata, matlad docs ki or requirement he, par ye sab abi tak nai aaya or sidha correspondence he, to fikar karne ki koi baat nai he, visa officer kabhi bi directly reject nai karega, agar kuch problem hogi to uske liye ek query raise karega or agar usko fulfill karoge tabhi aage file process hogi, varna time limit deke file close kardega, par esa kuch tumhari file me hua nai h, to bas abi sabar hi karna he or allah se dua hi karna he, inshaallah tumhara approval jald se jald aa jaega. Bata dena jab kuch update aaye to.
Bhttt shukriyaa bhai jan for your time and efforts or mai kl gckeys account ki details mngvata ho agent se pr apko exact status btata ho apni file ka or meri intake sept 9 ki ha result abhi tk ni aya kiaa visa officer mujhy khy ga k extension kro course ki ya mai khd intake apni extend krva lu

huzaifakhan

Star Member
Aug 22, 2019
Bhttt shukriyaa bhai jan for your time and efforts or mai kl gckeys account ki details mngvata ho agent se pr apko exact status btata ho apni file ka or meri intake sept 9 ki ha result abhi tk ni aya kiaa visa officer mujhy khy ga k extension kro course ki ya mai khd intake apni extend krva lu
aapko khud karna padega extension ke liye par abi wait karo, approval agar 5 sept tak nai aata to fir extension ke liye apply karo, ye tumhara agent hi kardega.

Reactions: Dani194

dishamalik

Aug 29, 2019
Hello everyone, one more thing I want to state is that if we send multiple web forms on behalf of our application, this creates a negative impact on our account. Please note that sending repeated case status enquiries or phone calls takes resources away from file processing, resulting in longer processing times. I don't understand why they do this.
If filling the web form is a problem, they might have mentioned it. I don't think it's like that.

Reactions: Kukwinder kaur

huzaifakhan

Star Member
Aug 22, 2019
If filling the web form is a problem, they might have mentioned it. I don't think it's like that.
Hi there disha, if you think its not true, just look at the following email one of our applicant received :

Thank you for your e-mail. It has been received by the Bengaluru visa office.

Please note that sending repeated case status enquiries takes resources away from file processing, resulting in longer processing times.

Due to a high volume of inquiries, we cannot provide a specific response to all enquiries.

Important: If you are the applicant or authorized representative, with an application in progress, you must use our web form: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/contacts/web-form.asp. We cannot respond to case specific requests on applications within processing times.

If you did not use the web form and/or did not provide the requested information, we will not be able to provide a response.

We are not able to respond to questions regarding:

· How to make an application online or at the VFS in India or Nepal.

· Expedited processing of non-urgent cases according to our criteria.

· Confirmation of receipt of documents or passports.

· Status updates on applications within processing times.

· Technical assistance with online applications.

· Reporting GCKey issues.

· General information about immigration programs or processes.

You can track your application status here or through the VAC link here.

If you have submitted your passport but you cannot wait for processing to be completed or need your passport for any other purpose, you will need to withdraw your entire application. There is no provision to withdraw only the passport while your application continues to be processed. Once you have put in a written application withdrawal request to us it takes us 5-7 working days to process your application withdrawal.

If you made your application online and have been requested to submit your passport, find the closestpoint of service.

To change your address, check your application status, or pay fees please visit My Immigration or Citizenship Application.

The Help Centre has responses to frequently asked questions. Our website also has information aboutimmigration representatives and how to Protect yourself from fraud.

Please do not reply to this email, we appreciate your patience and will contact you if additional information is required.

Notice: www.cic.gc.ca/english/notices.asp