+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Students for September 2019 intake

notjonsnow

May 13, 2019
I applied for Fleming College, If we could not make it in time we could send an e-mail regarding an extension towards our college start date, the college will grant you 10-15 day extension without any charges or questions, but if still you are unable to reach after extension then request your college to grant you an intake extension that is the next intake when your college starts, they will provide you the service flawlessly.
Hello,
I too will be going to Fleming. GBS course. Have you emailed them yet? I was about to email them explaining the current situation but thought to wait 1-2 days more. Which course are you going for?
I still think I wont be able to make it for the orientation though.

Kaur@g

Feb 2, 2019
Does anyone have idea that after how many days one can expect ppr after agent says that he has put reminder on your application.

huzaifakhan

Star Member
Aug 22, 2019
Hello,
I too will be going to Fleming. GBS course. Have you emailed them yet? I was about to email them explaining the current situation but thought to wait 1-2 days more. Which course are you going for?
I still think I wont be able to make it for the orientation though.
hi there, my course is "applied planning : environmental" post-grad diploma, if you still think that you cant make it just dont worry wait till 25th of august and then request for some extension time, the best way to deal with this situation is by processing this through a consultant. and as per my assumptions the people who applied within 15-25 june are facing this kind of delay problems. And visas are delivered to us before intake date so there is a little chance that we may not miss the starting date of our college.

if you wish to contact me, here is my e-mail : pathanhuzaifa0@gmail.com

huzaifakhan

Star Member
Aug 22, 2019
Does anyone have idea that after how many days one can expect ppr after agent says that he has put reminder on your application.
hi there, if you had applied online or you are a SDS applicant then bless so, your agent is fooling with you, online applications are untouched by every agent in the world, only the embassy or visa officer are able to access your application, no reminders are being set by anyone, and if you are a non-sds applicant then the official processing time is 30-35 days and not more than that. So if this reminder things are true in this terms anyhow you will get your decision in the normal processing time or before, applicants applying in this last august dates are likely to get their decisions before 1st august.

huzaifakhan

Star Member
Aug 22, 2019
I share this same timeline. I have called them last week and she said she has added some note to my file and has sent it to the concerned visa officer. 7 days since then and no reply yet.
It all depends on which type of applicant you are, SDS or NON-SDS,
non-sds applicants have access to their file and receive periodic updates from the embassy, while sds have nothing to do but to just blindly wait. Addition of notes to your file will give the visa officer certain information which we all cant say what it is about. Hope so you get your decision soon.

Reactions: Dejapoo

Thousif

Jun 27, 2019
correspondence letter is a proof that you will receive when embassy will successfully verify your biometrics given by you, and a couple of days after or on the same date you will be granted your visa.
Applied on 30th
My biometrics was on 1st August - updated same day,
Medical passed on 15th August
No updates after that. Waiting

Kaur@g

Feb 2, 2019
hi there, if you had applied online or you are a SDS applicant then bless so, your agent is fooling with you, online applications are untouched by every agent in the world, only the embassy or visa officer are able to access your application, no reminders are being set by anyone, and if you are a non-sds applicant then the official processing time is 30-35 days and not more than that. So if this reminder things are true in this terms anyhow you will get your decision in the normal processing time or before, applicants applying in this last august dates are likely to get their decisions before 1st august.

Not my agent.
Actually i contacted IRCC canada and the agent to whom i talked told me that he had put note on my application

Reactions: hakkim_canada