+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Students for September 2019 intake

Drsharma

Jun 29, 2019
hi there, this web form you placed regarding your application status and the reply you got from IRCC is totally different, the email says that every applicant who applied for study permit has to pass some checkpoints that is the background check, docs requirement and other certain things mentioned in your GC portal. Below that e-mail there will be information regarding your query, check whether the query you submitted is the same or different, check your email if there is any other email from CIC that is regarding your status query.
Yes due to heavy rush for september intake decision time delayed.

huzaifakhan

Star Member
Aug 22, 2019
Any new update today?
yes mister, I joined today on canada visa portal for solving my query and helping those in need for information. Heres my query : I had applied on 21st june and Biometrics was done on 25th june, since then on 9th july my medical was marked as passed, and on 23rd june my biometrics was marked as completed and on the same time eligibility review was also started, now since then there isnt any update on my portal nor i have received any correspondence letter. Now today its 63 days from when I applied.

Reactions: Dejapoo

Dejapoo

Aug 5, 2019
yes mister, I joined today on canada visa portal for solving my query and helping those in need for information. Heres my query : I had applied on 21st june and Biometrics was done on 25th june, since then on 9th july my medical was marked as passed, and on 23rd june my biometrics was marked as completed and on the same time eligibility review was also started, now since then there isnt any update on my portal nor i have received any correspondence letter. Now today its 63 days from when I applied.
I share this same timeline. I have called them last week and she said she has added some note to my file and has sent it to the concerned visa officer. 7 days since then and no reply yet.

prikshit

Aug 3, 2019
can anyone please tell

how long it takes for decision after 2nd acknowledgement letter?

i am worried as my classes begin on 3 sep

Reactions: VRC