+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Students for September 2019 intake

Let's go to party

Star Member
Aug 16, 2019
I reapplied on 29 July but still there is no any update how much time I wait for final decision ???? My classes start from 3 sept( st clair) and orientation day of my college on 27 august
Same, and i gave bio on 30th, but yet again, stressing won't help, better late than never, let's go to party

htariq

Star Member
May 23, 2019
I just contacted VFS Global Pakistan to ask them how much time it takes after the passport submission letter? They told me standard processing time is 2-4 weeks. TWO WEEKS?? For those of us who haven't received the approval yet, isn't that a really long time? though it takes 1 week to get the stamped passport back.

Has anyone submitted their passport & received it? How long did it take?

salahgamal

Star Member
Jul 18, 2019
Hello,
I have submitted a webform last week asking about the status of my study permit application, and today I got this reply, please could you advice me what does it mean?

Dear Applicant,
Thank your for your Email.
All applications for temporary/permanent residence in Canada are subject to statutory requirements, including background checks. These requirements must be satisfied before an applicant may be granted temporary/permanent resident status. We are currently conducting certain background investigations.

Our website, http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/times/temp.asp, notes the processing times for the different categories of applications and for residents and nationals of certain countries.

We trust this information will be of assistance

Regards,

Client Experience Team | R.A

IRCC Abu Dhabi

Malanboy

Star Member
Apr 7, 2019
Hello guys,

Finally got ppr ....
Applied on 22nd july
Bio 27th july
Medical 7th August
Ppr and bio letter 21st aug 8:45 pm.
Passport submitted 22nd aug.
Thanks everyone who guides me in this forum. Once again thank you so much for support guys... See you soon in canada