+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Students for September 2019 intake

Drsharma

Jun 29, 2019
Applied on 24 July NON SDS
Biometrics completed on 26 July
Acknowledgement letter from Delhi Immigration office 7 August
Medical passed 13 August
Correspondence letter 19 August (11:54 PM)
Visa application approved (Original passport request) 19 August (1:12 AM)
congrats.

Drsharma

Jun 29, 2019
Hello guys,

Finally got ppr ....
Applied on 22nd july
Bio 27th july
Medical 7th August
Ppr and bio letter 21st aug 8:45 pm.
Passport submitted 22nd aug.
Thanks everyone who guides me in this forum. Once again thank you so much for support guys... See you soon in canada
congrats.

Cwadhwa

Aug 18, 2019
See guyz, i was partying hard, and just now i received correspondence letter, lol not ppr yet, but expecting it within a few days.

Let's go to party, good results will come

Applied July 29
Bio 30
Correspondence August 22

Ppr- on the way bebey

Lets go to party
What's a correspondence letter?

Richgh

Aug 22, 2019
See guyz, i was partying hard, and just now i received correspondence letter, lol not ppr yet, but expecting it within a few days.

Let's go to party, good results will come

Applied July 29
Bio 30
Correspondence August 22

Ppr- on the way bebey

Lets go to party
I like your determination. Congrats.. we are still waiting tho.. n hope to hear something soon

sharmajikaladka

Jul 26, 2019
GOT PPR TODAY at 1:30am
Applied -22 June under sds.
Application processed at Delhi High Commission.
Congratulations !!

Btw, when did your eligibility review start ?
My timeline is as follows :
25th june applied
2nd july bimetrics(they were updated on the same day)
16th july medical passed
17th july 1 ghost update
22nd july Biometrics tab shows biometrics completed, july 2nd
Then after sending webforms, my eligibility review started on 20th august.

Reactions: Msbrar

huzaifakhan

Star Member
Aug 22, 2019
Hi! Thank you for your reply.. I meant my medical has been cleared since 8th of August. And I still yet to accomplish CoC from Singapore since I have worked there in the past. I’ve been anticipating a request for the CoC from IRCC as what my consultant have told me but even that request I still haven’t got til now. I’m so worried my class will start by 4th Sept. We opted to do SDS since they said the process is a lot more faster. I hope we could still make it on time. Btw, which Uni did you apply for?
I applied for Fleming College, If we could not make it in time we could send an e-mail regarding an extension towards our college start date, the college will grant you 10-15 day extension without any charges or questions, but if still you are unable to reach after extension then request your college to grant you an intake extension that is the next intake when your college starts, they will provide you the service flawlessly.

Reactions: Msbrar

huzaifakhan

Star Member
Aug 22, 2019
Mine biometric was on 7th june....nd till now there is no update except biometric update on 16 August....
hello there, there are a bunch of people with the same status as your and mine. In todays date non-sds students are fortunate, getting their visa in their allocated time that is 30-35 days, this means SDS department are getting a hectic load of applications. Hope we get our visas on time and reach our destinations within start date.

Reactions: ErikaLouise

huzaifakhan

Star Member
Aug 22, 2019
Hello,
I have submitted a webform last week asking about the status of my study permit application, and today I got this reply, please could you advice me what does it mean?

Dear Applicant,
Thank your for your Email.
All applications for temporary/permanent residence in Canada are subject to statutory requirements, including background checks. These requirements must be satisfied before an applicant may be granted temporary/permanent resident status. We are currently conducting certain background investigations.

Our website, http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/times/temp.asp, notes the processing times for the different categories of applications and for residents and nationals of certain countries.

We trust this information will be of assistance

Regards,

Client Experience Team | R.A

IRCC Abu Dhabi
hi there, this web form you placed regarding your application status and the reply you got from IRCC is totally different, the email says that every applicant who applied for study permit has to pass some checkpoints that is the background check, docs requirement and other certain things mentioned in your GC portal. Below that e-mail there will be information regarding your query, check whether the query you submitted is the same or different, check your email if there is any other email from CIC that is regarding your status query.