+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Students for September 2019 intake

jaba0609

Aug 13, 2019
I had my bio on 26 July and medicals passed on 7 Aug but after that no messages or status update. my review also haven't started it still says Your application is in progress, we will send you a message when we start reviewing your eligibility. is it normal? someone please explain. Thanks.

Malanboy

Star Member
Apr 7, 2019
well, we'll hope. Is it possible to get ppr straight without starting the review?
Yes bro, one of my got his ppr directly with everything updated while received ppr. And another friend got ppr requested on the same night his review has started. And do you mind sharing your application number. So that we can expect the results on same day.

jaba0609

Aug 13, 2019
I also applied on 25 th July and biometrics on 29th July. Not received any update email for medical update? Have you got as my gckey is with agent
you wont get any mail for medical update. get your gckey credentials from your agent and log to see your status update

Reactions: Prabh123

kevin-1368

Jul 22, 2019
Hello All!

This post is for people whom processing time has exceeded the average processing time and they still haven't received any reply.
I have applied on 14th June (non SDS) and they still have not told me the status of my application.
Since my classes have already started, I have filled 2 webforms and emails (1 per week). but no response.
I have also tried to contact them at the canada number shared by brother @VaishOptimistic but they tell that I can not call them from India, it is only for Canada. Also tried calling Delhi Immigration but in vain.

As a result, I took to twitter in the hope that someone might see my situation. But the response I got was the same "please contact via webform".

Nevertheless, I have been urging them for a method to contact the embassy.
If you guys (whose application time has exceeded average processing time) help me retweet this ( https://twitter.com/hemanshu1992/status/1162239274177007616?s=20 ) , we might be able to bring some attention to the VOs.
You can just retweet and put your own comments including your timeline.

I know patience is a virtue and I genuinely hope that we all get PPR without any delay, but I also believe we should do our part.
If you are willing to take the efforts to support me, please go the tweet and either retweet, comment or like.
If you do not want to, it is absolutely ok. Just do not discourage others.
**It is not a complaint to the embassy, rather the only last method I could find to bring attention of VOs to the applications which are on hold.**

Thanks.
Hi Friend,

I have the same condition. I applied June 18 from Paris and no update at all. I have filled 4 Webforms, just I received 2 AUTOMATIC REPLY. My classes will start on the third of September, and also I quit my job. I don't have any idea what should I do if I could not get the Visa. I completely understand you, but we have to be patient. and in the worst case, I will request a deferral from my university. But still, I have HOPE.

Reactions: HimanshuKatariya

jaba0609

Aug 13, 2019
Yes bro, one of my got his ppr directly with everything updated while received ppr. And another friend got ppr requested on the same night his review has started. And do you mind sharing your application number. So that we can expect the results on same day.
yes by now they are taking direct decision it seems(without status update). hope we'll get the mail by today or tomorrow(if posssible). otherwise on monday.

Reactions: nixon23