+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Students for September 2019 intake

DIPTI@

Jun 23, 2019
I applied on 24th July online. Biometric done and updated on 30 July. No upfront medical. Till now did not received medical request letter. How much should I wait. Anyone with same situation?

narayan55

Star Member
Aug 13, 2010
Mr. D. R. Sharma
Hello sir
I sent massage in personal conversation yesterday ,but i think its not reached to you. .
I read this thread from last aprx. 50 days and I found that you are doing great job. You are guiding every one at each stage. I am proud of you.. I hope you will guide me also.
I applied on 29th june. Bio corspnds ltr, medical passed on 24th july. After that no updatess. Because of so long time.. I mailed to Delhi and Bangalore office on 13 Aug.and in reply they told me that my file is process at cpc edmonton . Now at night 2:30 am I received message from donotreply from cic.cg.ca that " In review we determined that your decision has been made. Please look in to your MY ACCOUNT. I checked my gc key account but i didn't found any updates ..

According to them my decision has been made already, so please guide me what to do? I am so worried as my class will starts from 3rd sept. I also booked flight for 26 aug. Pl. Help.
hello brother,i have also reapplied on 28th june up till reviewing only

Redmi

Star Member
Apr 3, 2017
Sorry amendment to this...
I received mail last night that" In review we determined that your decision has been made please check your MY ACCOUNT. "
Check your application status in gc key if it’s approved then they would have forwarded you a letter of approval. Submit your passport with that letter to your nearest vfs

Redmi

Star Member
Apr 3, 2017
Nope i did not attach such documents.
I cleared everything in sop.I have not written anything in my sop regarding property.
It’s not required at all to submit all of these unnecessary documents i.e property.

May I know your education background? Your refusal reasons would be somewhere in between the course selection

Yash_Nayak

Aug 13, 2019
It’s not required at all to submit all of these unnecessary documents i.e property.

May I know your education background? Your refusal reasons would be somewhere in between the course selection
Had done electronics and communication engineering here.
applied for business management and entrepreneurship diploma.
Reason behind refusal: we are not sure that you will leave Canada after your stay.
I had 7.5 in ielts. 7.20 in engineering. 90% in 10th , 75% in 12th science.

meghatretha

Aug 6, 2019
Sorry amendment to this...
I received mail last night that" In review we determined that your decision has been made please check your MY ACCOUNT. "
The agent told me that she is unable to do anything. She even emphasised that the situation is in no one’s control. I feel so helpless

Cicero

May 10, 2019
Hello friends,

My classes will start from 4th September (Carleton University and University of Ottawa)
Orientation program on 1st September

Visa applied on 30 July (SDS online)
Biometric 2nd August
After that no update

Should I wait? or defer my admission.
My Friend you don't have to get yourself worked up on anything okay. A lot of us are in the same situation. My classes starts from 4th of Sept and till now I havnt gotten any update at all. What I will advise you to do is to email your school and ask for the deadline of deferment first. Then you can stay woke since you are informed already .
Secondly some schools require you book a semester where you went to defer your admission then they have to send an email to your department to verify if there will be space for you in that semester just like my own case and some friends I know.
ALL IS WELL

meghatretha

Aug 6, 2019
Hi megha after knowing from agent that your application has been approved, what did you do then?? Pl. tell me. I have the same problem.. After mail to Delhi and Bangalore office, I received mail from donotreply@cic.gc.ca that " your decision has been made please look in to MY ACCOUNT. " I checked my gc key account but I didn't found any updates.. Pl help me what to do?
I check about 2-3 times a day but I getting nothing but disappointment

Redmi

Star Member
Apr 3, 2017
Had done electronics and communication engineering here.
applied for business management and entrepreneurship diploma.
Reason behind refusal: we are not sure that you will leave Canada after your stay.
I had 7.5 in ielts. 7.20 in engineering. 90% in 10th , 75% in 12th science.
As I expected, your refusal is because of your wrong course selection. Don’t bother about what they selected in your rejection letter that you wouldn’t leave canada blah blah. Change your course of study. Look for degree course and file again. You will be approved. Good luck

Reactions: Jotkaur5

Etchart

Aug 3, 2019
As I expected, your refusal is because of your wrong course selection. Don’t bother about what they selected in your rejection letter that you wouldn’t leave canada blah blah. Change your course of study. Look for degree course and file again. You will be approved. Good luck
There is no need for course change...Most of the engineer go for business and that's pretty normal, strong sop is required to tell why you have to change the field.

Last edited:
Reactions: Drsharma