Bro you attcahat some property evaluation details like ancestral property in home country or you wrote something about this in sopSubmitted sds online on 17th.
bio on 20th.
passed Medical on 12 th aug.
Got application refused yesterday night.
They are not sure that i will leave Canada after my temporarily stay.
cgpa 7.20 sti got this decision.
Bang on man... Worth waiting... Bless you with a prosperous future.. CongratulationsHey guyz my visa is approved
June 1st visa filed
June 4th biometrics submitted
June 12th medical cleared
June 12th biometrics completed
Aug 15th at 11:15pm I got ppr and correspondence letter simultaneously without a gap
I have been using this forum quite from a long time and I tell u the amount of courage and inspiration it boosted inside me is phenomenal.... I am really thankful to this forum creators.... If I had not interacted with all my friends here I wouldn't have waited patiently holding my nerves for 75 days.... I hope everyone will get visa soon and if any rejection please reply again with strong sop and u will surely get visa.
Thanks to everyone
I will be still using this forum for some days to help people regarding their issues... Gracias
I share this same timeline. I have to CIC representative and he said my background review is under process and he cannot comment how much time the visa officer will take to clear it.I called on the number you provided..the guy said it is awaiting review...my classes start september 5th..dont know what i am going to do...i applied on june 25th..got letter to give biometrics on june 27th..gave bio on 2nd july, delhi vfs..16th july medical updated ...17th july ghost update..22nd july portal shows biometrics complete july 2...after that no updates..
Same timeline dear. Waiting for decision, background check under process.I have applied online on 25 June. Done with Biometric on 28 June. Medical passed on 9 july.
But, I am still waiting for decision, no updates has been received yet, I am very much worried as I need to put a resign in my office 30 days before and my course starts on 30 September.
How many days I should wait more?