+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Students for September 2019 intake

VaishOptimistic

Jun 19, 2019
My friend, I have applied non-sds online from Qatar on July-2, biometric done on July-3 and get updated on my profile on July-8. Since that time I didn't receive any update. Should I call them too or wa

Dude u don't have to worry much coz ur waiting time has not even crossed threshold value so u got to have patience but we r here waiting from months... More than 2 months.... I should really worry

Azlan Aslam

Star Member
Jun 1, 2019
Hi,
I have applied for study permit and in the same GC Key Online Application i have applied for Open Work Permit for my spouse. Is it Possible that one of us gets accepted and the other gets rejected? Anyone with some information about that

Tarikul

Jul 16, 2018
Hi,
I have applied for study permit and in the same GC Key Online Application i have applied for Open Work Permit for my spouse. Is it Possible that one of us gets accepted and the other gets rejected? Anyone with some information about that
It is possible to get rejected if you don’t meet the requirements ... yes i have seen cases where the applicants spouse got rejected .. but if you meet all the requirements you don’t have to worry about that!! Good luck

Klash7

Sep 16, 2018
My agent called me and said the gckey has some tech issues and emails are not getting triggered it seems. All incomplete applications will be cleared before aug 20 it seems. I dont know how much of this part is true but i got some hope that i will get final decision.

Tarikul

Jul 16, 2018
My agent called me and said the gckey has some tech issues and emails are not getting triggered it seems. All incomplete applications will be cleared before aug 20 it seems. I dont know how much of this part is true but i got some hope that i will get final decision.
Yeah your agent is absolutely right!!

Reactions: VaishOptimistic

aayu29b

Star Member
Jul 31, 2019
Yeah your agent is absolutely right!!
P
plus on 13 th aug from 2.am to 7 .am the cic website will be closed like for some maintenance!!! :( thats so worst for us

Jul 30, 2019
I have applied on 9th July, received correspondence letter regarding biometrics twice.
I have called Immigration in Canada, they have confirmed that my application was approved on 30th July, but i still didn't receive passport request letter.
Any suggestions about what to do?

Please tell me how did you contacted the immigration? I have applied 7.July.2019 under SDS online till time no decision?

Reactions: Jotkaur5
Jul 30, 2019
Applied SDS online on 7th July 2019
Today is 35th day of my application and NO DECISION
everything Eligibility, Medical, Background is in the reviewing process till now ?????

Reactions: Jotkaur5

VaishOptimistic

Jun 19, 2019

Ahhhh! That's a good news but hoping it turns out to be true