Star Member
Jul 23, 2019
Guys i had my biometric on 15 july under SDS online
Medical hasn’t passed yet
When to expect decision ?
I had my classes on 26 aug

Vyshnavpv

Jul 31, 2019
Is there any chance of getting PPR requests on saturdays ?
I got 2 correspondence letters
On 6th - started reviewing eligibility
9th - medical passed
2 correspondence letters were exactly same .

ams1_ind

Star Member
Aug 2, 2019
India
That's what I told they will..... My friend called and his visa already approved but due to some technical issue it was not sent... He got his ppr yesterday.... His visa was approved on may 27th itself... If not called it would have continued for few more months of agony
R these officers not answerable to any1. No kpi for them. These errors will cost 1000$ extra on air tickets + mental torture.

salahgamal

Star Member
Jul 18, 2019
That's what I told they will..... My friend called and his visa already approved but due to some technical issue it was not sent... He got his ppr yesterday.... His visa was approved on may 27th itself... If not called it would have continued for few more months of agony
My friend, I have applied non-sds online from Qatar on July-2, biometric done on July-3 and get updated on my profile on July-8. Since that time I didn't receive any update. Should I call them too or wa

VaishOptimistic

Jun 19, 2019
R these officers not answerable to any1. No kpi for them. These errors will cost 1000$ extra on air tickets + mental torture.

Of course u r absolutely right... These kind of mistakes from them will cause so much mental suffering to us and pay hefty price for travelling.... It's been 66 days for me no updates or reply at all.. Gckey is like frozen

Reactions: Msbrar