+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Students for September 2019 intake

Mohd Farhan

Sep 21, 2018
Online SDS Application Submitted : 5 July
Biometrics Done : 8 July
Medicals already done in June
Biometrics, medicals and background passed on same day 21 July
Got Refusal letter and Biometrics correspondence on 24 July ( Reason - purpose of visit ) Decision Time - 16 calendar days

Reapplied on 27 July

Till date No Update

:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(

have a whatsapp group of those who reapplied nearby 27 July....7860654832

meghatretha

Aug 6, 2019
I applied under SDS category on 10th July

Biometric Done: 12th July
Biometric Updated: 12th July
Medical passed: 19th July
Biometric Confirmation Letter: 28th July
After that, there is no update.

Has anyone in the same timeline got the visa?

ams1_ind

Star Member
Aug 2, 2019
India
Guys i got gcms reply from canada.
VO r idiots dnt expect them or assume them to read thoroughly ur applucation nd details.
The details given for my first rejection r totally irrelevant nd wrong assessment of my given details. Even they hv not chkd all attachments.
Its really frustrating to see how unprofessional these officers can be.
All those who got rejection plz apply for gcms.

VaishOptimistic

Jun 19, 2019
Guys i got gcms reply from canada.
VO r idiots dnt expect them or assume them to read thoroughly ur applucation nd details.
The details given for my first rejection r totally irrelevant nd wrong assessment of my given details. Even they hv not chkd all attachments.
Its really frustrating to see how unprofessional these officers can be.
All those who got rejection plz apply for gcms.

Not only that... They r not even sending ppr inspite of a student getting already approved.... Some r receiving ppr after 1 or 2 months after getting approved.... Isn't this ridiculous.. Time energy and emotions wasted

Reactions: Msbrar

Nithinanc

Jan 4, 2019
Hi
Sds online

Biometrics : July 16th
Got 2 correspondence letters ,one on 6th Aug and other one 9th Aug . No PPR request ..anyone recieved 2 correspondence letters ..and when can i expect my decision...saw certain applicants after 16th july got their decision ..very much worried
I have received two correspondence letters when I called them for the first time they told it is technical glitch.it's better to contact them on call ( +1 613-944-4000) verify your application status

VaishOptimistic

Jun 19, 2019
I have received two correspondence letters when I called them for the first time they told it is technical glitch.it's better to contact them on call ( +1 613-944-4000) verify your application status

Hey Yo... While u called did u choose general or immigration inquire

Nithinanc

Jan 4, 2019
Bro.. Whats the procedure to know the status ? I called them yesterday and went into general enquiries . they said they cannot give us any info. When I choose immigration they said they cannot assist on phone.

How to speak to them ? I applied on june 19 and been waiting till today .. Please help
Call to +1 613-944-4000 (global affairs Canada ) choose the language( 1)
Then make selection 1 and 1
Then you will be connected immigration contact center
Then choose 3-4-0 to speak with an agent