+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Students for September 2019 intake

bkvepran

Star Member
Jul 15, 2013
Hey guys
I've been accepted into Conestoga college for visual merchandising co-op diploma starting in Sept 2019
My time line is:

April:
- got my acceptance letter
May:
- paid the tuition fees
- got my medical done in Glasgow
- opened my international bank account in Canada (HSBC Canada)
- got all the necessary documents needed for the application

3rd June:
- applied for student and co-op work permit at vfs London - paper application
- gave biometrics on the same day

12 June:
- linked my paper application to my GCKey account.

Online it states that the application process time is about 2/3 weeks
Its soon going to be 2 months now.

Whenever i track the application online it states that it's still at the Canada Visa Office in London.

Is there any reason as to why its taking so long?
Any help would be much appreciated

Many Thanks
Ankita Gusainwal.

Hi,
Is anyone applying from London or anywhere in the UK?
Would really appreciate it if someone can give me some feedback as to whyi might be taking soo long for the decision

Thank you
Ankita.

Reactions: TommiBanks

TommiBanks

Star Member
Aug 4, 2019
Hi, it seems lately that's what's going on around. Maybe they are having issues or something. Nobody knows. Many people have been waiting for a long time now and is unfair if they wouldn't treat us all as humans. We all have feelings too and they need to keep to time how they probably processing study visa application for the Fall terms starting from next month 2019.
Hi,
Would really appreciate it if someone can give me some feedback as to whyi might be taking soo long for the decision

Thank you
Ankita.

waynee2baba

Aug 4, 2019
Hi,

Thank you
Ankita.
Same yo. Applied since 14th of July from the UK. Eligibility review hasn't even started.. background checks still running but my Biometrics has been completed since 19th of July.

Cookiemonster1

Star Member
May 15, 2019
Hi, it seems lately that's what's going on around. Maybe they are having issues or something. Nobody knows. Many people have been waiting for a long time now and is unfair if they wouldn't treat us all as humans. We all have feelings too and they need to keep to time how they probably processing study visa application for the Fall terms starting from next month 2019.
Where did u apply from?

nirvigna

Star Member
Jul 3, 2019
Yes
12 July Biometric
I even got my VISA
Hey Hi...
Can you tell us your full timeline including when did your eligibility review start?
I really wanna know as I also submitted my biometrics on 12th. I still haven't gotten my visa yet.
I am really scared man. Help me out! :)