+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Students for September 2019 intake

Satbir28

Star Member
Jul 30, 2019
Hey guys I contacted Delhi High Commission and this is what they said:

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

Please be advised that your application has been received and is currently under review. We are unable to confirm, at this time, when a final decision will be made on your application. Processing times may vary due to the volume of applications received and other factors. We will contact you if further information is required to process your application. Please ensure to read the messages in yourMyAccount. Failure to submit requested information, could cause further delays and may result in the refusal of your application.

We recommend that you do not finalize your travel plans, such as purchasing non-refundable plane tickets, until your application is finalized

Processing time is 5 weeks from Bhutan. Submitted application on 20th June but biometrics on 9th july. Worried I wont receive a response in the next 3 weeks.
Bro same here i have my biometrics on 9th but haven’t gone any update.. ur file is in sds??

indiagirl

Star Member
Jul 2, 2019
Hey guys I contacted Delhi High Commission and this is what they said:

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

Please be advised that your application has been received and is currently under review. We are unable to confirm, at this time, when a final decision will be made on your application. Processing times may vary due to the volume of applications received and other factors. We will contact you if further information is required to process your application. Please ensure to read the messages in yourMyAccount. Failure to submit requested information, could cause further delays and may result in the refusal of your application.

We recommend that you do not finalize your travel plans, such as purchasing non-refundable plane tickets, until your application is finalized

Processing time is 5 weeks from Bhutan. Submitted application on 20th June but biometrics on 9th july. Worried I wont receive a response in the next 3 weeks.
Hey, I got the same message this morning when I contacted Delhi immigration. I just sent you a message to your inbox - please check