+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Students for September 2019 intake

Kalotimandy

Jul 30, 2019
Today i got approval email about my application nd passport dispatched from new delhi yesterday.

My timeline
2nd july-: offline submission with biometric from vfs
3rd july-: application recieved at ircc office delhi
16th july-: student ack letter states application & uci no. (8:30am ist)
25th july-: biometric correspondence letter states validity (2:30pm ist)
30th july-: application approved letter

Last edited:

mayank2795

Jun 23, 2019
India
Visa Office......
New Delhi, India
App. Filed.......
15-07-2019
Today i got approval email about my application nd passport dispatched from new delhi yesterday.

My timeline
First of all Congrats!!

Was it under SDS or Non-SDS?

Gurmanuppal

Star Member
Jul 19, 2019
Applied - 24th june
Biometrics updated - 25th july
Medicals passed and eligibility review started-29th july
Refusal-30th july
• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada

My timeline
have your recieved alert from do not reply for visa approval latter or they directly send you mail??

Augustus16

Mar 14, 2019
Hi!
So I had applied for the Study Permit under SDS online on 28th June, gave biometrics on 3rd July and then after 20 days I got a correspondence letter for biometrics on 23rd July and again I received the same correspondence letter on 28th July and a rejection after that stating that I'll not leave canada after my studies. I gave every document tuition fee receipt, GIC, CAQ and SOP did not include anything related to canada just my interest in the subject. Now what should I change to re apply again? I have to join my college by September 3rd and orientation starts on 24th August.
Is it possible to get approved again by then?
Hey it's heart breaking I know it can get approved but can you tell me what all financial documents you uploaded as a part of financial proof? Were you missing any educational documents?

Ash_mita

Star Member
Mar 27, 2019
Hi!
So I had applied for the Study Permit under SDS online on 28th June, gave biometrics on 3rd July and then after 20 days I got a correspondence letter for biometrics on 23rd July and again I received the same correspondence letter on 28th July and a rejection after that stating that I'll not leave canada after my studies. I gave every document tuition fee receipt, GIC, CAQ and SOP did not include anything related to canada just my interest in the subject. Now what should I change to re apply again? I have to join my college by September 3rd and orientation starts on 24th August.
Is it possible to get approved again by then?
I think it would be better if you do through consultant because it's 30th July today if you apply by tomorrow you may got a chance for approval because it may be last day of applying for visa, that is 31st july

Joy68

Star Member
Jul 30, 2019
Well when i applied vfs asked me about application type i said sds nd they put the SDS slip in the application bag
Thank you. My vfs collection person probably goofed up by putting non sds slip on my folder. Congratulations to you. What time did you get the mail ‘do not reply’

Lovedeep77

Jul 29, 2019
Hey guys I've applied my non sds file online on 5 july
Medical 22 june
Biometric 11 july
Only my biometric has been updated as completed
But my medical shows "you don't need a medical "
I'm really worried guys it's been a month I've been done with my medical still no update
Is that means my file got refused?

Reactions: Ajay. Goyal

akashambadas

Star Member
Jul 1, 2019
Navi Mumbai
App. Filed.......
16-07-2019
Thank you. My vfs collection person probably goofed up by putting non sds slip on my folder. Congratulations to you. What time did you get the mail ‘do not reply’
Which country are you applying from?
In India SDS applications must be submitted online only.