+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Students for September 2019 intake

maleehakhan

Jul 23, 2019
Well it looks like IRCC can do things fast when they want. After waiting 10 weeks for a medical request, my husband and I just decided to go do it without the request. We went on Friday and sent two separate webforms with each of our emedical reports. Woke up this morning and mine was updated as passed! My husbands has not been updated yet though. Any reason why his wasn't updated?
Hello again,
We submitted our medicals along with the application as we had it done in february for PR purposes, so our file was still with no medical updates and eligibility review was also not started, yesterday our file got updated and eligibility started for both of our applications, yet only my husband’s timeline shows medical passed and mine is still same. They dont have any fix fomulas for anything I guess.

selvakk

Champion Member
Nov 28, 2018
but all those reasons are legit,I don't see repetitive information being an issue Because these are the kind of reasons why a student comes back to his home country.
That is because everybody writes this flowery language. The SOP part of my letter of explanation was hardly a paragraph.

I mentioned that the marketing management program in Canada would go along with my previous Hotel and hospitality administration degree. I mentioned that 2 hotels, four seasons and Fairmont have co-ops, and the co-op portion of my program would help me find a job in the same line back in India. I mentioned my reason of going for this program in Canada was because such co-op programs do not exist in India and those program that are they are tailored to people already in the industry and not for people looking to break into it.

That's all I wrote, what they're looking for is your concrete plans. In what you have written, it is more about possibilities and not facts. What I have written is my plan when I return to India.

Your plans needs to be firm, if possible you should mention companies in India that you would be looking to go back and apply to.

maleehakhan

Jul 23, 2019
Q

Also mentioned In the site is that this is not the guaranteed time. In the visa application guide it mentions to apply 3 months before departure. They mention that it is your duty to submit before time and they won't be responsible if you don't get visa on time. Again, their job is to added your profile and issue visa. Their job is not to simply issue visa based on date of application. If your case is complicated it will take more than 4 weeks.
See, applying 3 months before and taking the applications till 31st july is itself contradictory. For students getting offer letter in june from canadian universities should be having some timeline assured to attend the fall intake classes.

Reactions: Msbrar

JASS9770

Star Member
Mar 27, 2019
That is because everybody writes this flowery language. The SOP part of my letter of explanation was hardly a paragraph.

I mentioned that the marketing management program in Canada would go along with my previous Hotel and hospitality administration degree. I mentioned that 2 hotels, four seasons and Fairmont have co-ops, and the co-op portion of my program would help me find a job in the same line back in India. I mentioned my reason of going for this program in Canada was because such co-op programs do not exist in India and those program that are they are tailored to people already in the industry and not for people looking to break into it.

That's all I wrote, what they're looking for is your concrete plans. In what you have written, it is more about possibilities and not facts. What I have written is my plan when I return to India.

Your plans needs to be firm, if possible you should mention companies in India that you would be looking to go back and apply to.
Most things in future are based on possibilities also I included lots of facts in my SOP too and I did write about the companies.These visas depends alot upon luck kind of ridiculous how some get visa without SOP and without ever mentioning there plans.Things should be alot more fairer.

Reactions: VaishOptimistic

Sunny0310

Jul 24, 2019
I read from many threads that many of them are getting 2 acknowledgment letters first and then exactly after 14 days the second one its my 15th day from first one but i didn't get second acknowledgment letter is this common or my visa is in risk?

selvakk

Champion Member
Nov 28, 2018
Most things in future are based on possibilities also I included lots of facts in my SOP too and I did write about the companies.These visas depends alot on upon luck kind of ridiculous how some get visa without SOP and without ever mentioning there plans.Things should be alot more fairer.
You mentioned about those companies possibilities. You never mentioned that you want to work for those companies. Don't take this the wrong way, but I feel your SOP is very generic and lacking specifics.

selvakk

Champion Member
Nov 28, 2018
See, applying 3 months before and taking the applications till 31st july is itself contradictory. For students getting offer letter in june from canadian universities should be having some timeline assured to attend the fall intake classes.
They should, but that's not the case. So, you really can't do anything about it.

JASS9770

Star Member
Mar 27, 2019
You mentioned about those companies possibilities. You never mentioned that you want to work for those companies. Don't take this the wrong way, but I feel your SOP is very generic and lacking specifics.
Come on dude,why would I mention these companies in the first place if I don't want to work for them?.Also ofcourse those companies are possbilities because how can I guarantee them that I would actually work for them after finishing my course.they are not going to write a letter for me stating that they will hire me before I have even started my course.

mandpreet

Star Member
May 16, 2019
Hey all I’m need urgent help .
In family information I uploaded imm5707 instead of imm5645 under sds.
Now what should i do ?
Will it be ok or what can i do ?

selvakk

Champion Member
Nov 28, 2018
Come on dude,why would I mention these companies in the first place if I don't want to work for them?.Also ofcourse those companies are possbilities because how can I guarantee them that I would actually work for them after finishing my course.they are not going to write a letter for me stating that they will hire me before I have even started my course.
You didn't write that I am planning to apply to X, Y,Z on my return to India. See what you wrote first. If I didn't understand you intentions, then how will the visa officer ?

Reactions: Msbrar