+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Students for September 2019 intake

JASS9770

Star Member
Mar 27, 2019
You didn't write that I am planning to apply to X, Y,Z on my return to India. See what you wrote first. If I didn't understand you intentions, then how will the visa officer ?
so my visa got refused because I did not specifically mention which exact company will I apply to after returning to india?.Sounds insane.

JASS9770

Star Member
Mar 27, 2019
You didn't write that I am planning to apply to X, Y,Z on my return to India. See what you wrote first. If I didn't understand you intentions, then how will the visa officer ?
Anyway bro,GCMS notes will probably clear things up.Thanks for the advice.

selvakk

Champion Member
Nov 28, 2018
so my visa got refused because I did not specifically mention which exact company will I apply to after returning to india?.Sounds insane.
No, your plans were not concrete. Anyways , wait for GCMS and see what the visa officer thought.

VaishOptimistic

Jun 19, 2019
Most things in future are based on possibilities also I included lots of facts in my SOP too and I did write about the companies.These visas depends alot upon luck kind of ridiculous how some get visa without SOP and without ever mentioning there plans.Things should be alot more fairer.

Yes Mann I certainly agree.... Some people get their visa even without submitting sop and does it mean visa processing people will get dreams about these applicants future and objectives of their future.... It is just plain nonsense... Ur sop is way too better and visa is issued even for people with 15 to 16 backlogs within a week or two... It is just unfair to say that's it's all about luck...i just recommend u to contact some reputed consultant like idp or future consultant and approach expert sop writers to convey ur ideas.... U should get visa second time.... Best of luck

Reactions: Parmkkk and Msbrar

iWalker

May 29, 2019
Anyway bro,GCMS notes will probably clear things up.Thanks for the advice.
Bro I know how you feel and I encourage you to man up... I've been a silent reader and I want to give u a tip of advise.. Never assume the Visa officer knows your intention. Assume the Visa officer knows nothing about you so you should prove why he should give it to you.. make sense to the Visa officer..

vesment

Jun 14, 2019
Is there any one from Nigeria who applied on 30th April 2019 got upfront medical updated and visa approved?

I pplied 30th April and no update in my upfront medical
only got biometric validation letter on 17 may After that, not thing more.
its denial if you didnt get medicals passed

Tubiti

Star Member
Jul 23, 2019
once you get correspondence letter is it certain that you will receive passport request soon or is there a possibility of denial again? thanks

simaana7

Jul 25, 2019
Hi!
So I had applied for the Study Permit under SDS online on 28th June, gave biometrics on 3rd July and then after 20 days I got a correspondence letter for biometrics on 23rd July and again I received the same correspondence letter on 28th July and a rejection after that stating that I'll not leave canada after my studies. I gave every document tuition fee receipt, GIC, CAQ and SOP did not include anything related to canada just my interest in the subject. Now what should I change to re apply again? I have to join my college by September 3rd and orientation starts on 24th August.
Is it possible to get approved again by then?