Submitted my online file on 5 july
But my medical hasn't been passed yet
But my biometric shows completed
I'm really worried

Reactions: Jotkaur5

Ritu1110

Star Member
Jul 25, 2019
what changes have you made to your application,bro?.when you applied first time,did you mention in your SOP about your course and why you will return after finishing it?
Sop plays vital role in file. Still it depend upon luck. apply again with strong sop. Mention your future plans, goals, etc.

Mohd Farhan

Sep 21, 2018
Applied - 24th june
Biometrics updated - 25th july
Medicals passed and eligibility review started-29th july
Refusal-30th july
• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in
subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of your visit.
please bro contact me on my whatsapp as i also got refusal on 24 with the same reason...please contact me on 7860654832

Reactions: rupiz

JASS9770

Star Member
Mar 27, 2019
Sop plays vital role in file. Still it depend upon luck. apply again with strong sop. Mention your future plans, goals, etc.
This is what I wrote
About the course
I have been accepted into Bachelor of Sciences program at Memorial University, NL,
Canada. It is a four years degree course and has wide range of major and minor subjects
to choose and pursue according to one’s interest. The B.Sc program also gives me an
option to take Computer Science as a major that has always fascinated me. If I talk
about world of computers and its applications, it has taken our world by storm.
Specially, in a growing economy like India, it is playing a pivotal role in providing
innovative and efficient solutions to our problems. The Computer Science major has a
great deal of scope in India. There are wide range of software and applications that are
there in the market and have made our life much easier. I can give an example of
platforms like Flipkart, Uber, Ola, Amazon, Zomato etc. that has provided jobs to many
while delivering efficient services to consumers. For instance, the food delivery app like
Zomato has given jobs to many people and has given business to many restaurants. It
has put on map those restaurants also that no one till recent times knew about.
Similarly, Uber and Ola has made transportation much easier lessened the requirements
of public transport.

Future plans
Regarding my goals for the future, I plan to take what I learn in Canada and apply it to
the industry in my native country. The industry is rapidly growing and shows great
potential, yet compared to other, more advanced countries it is still in its relative
infancy. By studying and getting a degree in Canada, I expect to have the expertise, the
perspective, and the experience necessary to lead our industry to a new era. I want to
use the knowledge and experience from Canada to get a job in India.

Why Canada is my ultimate destination?
It is a fact that Canada is an ultimate destination for pursuing studies as it has first rate
education system with high standards. The education provided in Canada is globally
recognized. The education system is based on new ideas, practical knowledge and
career oriented training that is really helpful in getting placed in renowned companies.
Specially, degree from a Canadian University has a great value in India and in Indian
companies. Canada also provides a secure environment for students and welcomes
international students with warm hands.

still visa officer was not convinced about my purpose of visit and whether I will leave after finishing my course or not.

Ritu1110

Star Member
Jul 25, 2019
I know,did you submit SOP when you applied first time?.
yes. But my Sop was complicated. I was in hurry and my file was in non-sds. And many things learned after rejection. You also read your SOP again and do changes or make new one. Forget old one

Ritu1110

Star Member
Jul 25, 2019
This is what I wrote
About the course
I have been accepted into Bachelor of Sciences program at Memorial University, NL,
Canada. It is a four years degree course and has wide range of major and minor subjects
to choose and pursue according to one’s interest. The B.Sc program also gives me an
option to take Computer Science as a major that has always fascinated me. If I talk
about world of computers and its applications, it has taken our world by storm.
Specially, in a growing economy like India, it is playing a pivotal role in providing
innovative and efficient solutions to our problems. The Computer Science major has a
great deal of scope in India. There are wide range of software and applications that are
there in the market and have made our life much easier. I can give an example of
platforms like Flipkart, Uber, Ola, Amazon, Zomato etc. that has provided jobs to many
while delivering efficient services to consumers. For instance, the food delivery app like
Zomato has given jobs to many people and has given business to many restaurants. It
has put on map those restaurants also that no one till recent times knew about.
Similarly, Uber and Ola has made transportation much easier lessened the requirements
of public transport.

Future plans
Regarding my goals for the future, I plan to take what I learn in Canada and apply it to
the industry in my native country. The industry is rapidly growing and shows great
potential, yet compared to other, more advanced countries it is still in its relative
infancy. By studying and getting a degree in Canada, I expect to have the expertise, the
perspective, and the experience necessary to lead our industry to a new era. I want to
use the knowledge and experience from Canada to get a job in India.

Why Canada is my ultimate destination?
It is a fact that Canada is an ultimate destination for pursuing studies as it has first rate
education system with high standards. The education provided in Canada is globally
recognized. The education system is based on new ideas, practical knowledge and
career oriented training that is really helpful in getting placed in renowned companies.
Specially, degree from a Canadian University has a great value in India and in Indian
companies. Canada also provides a secure environment for students and welcomes
international students with warm hands.

still visa officer was not convinced about my purpose of visit and whether I will leave after finishing my course or not.
I don't think this Sop will convince officer. so many repetitive information. This is common sop many student will use same format and about studies in Canada and why you come back. use some different Strategy this time. I'll give you one example only: link your previous computer subject with advance level which you're going to study and it will help you in future jobs etc.

Good luck

Reactions: sahilsangani2

maleehakhan

Jul 23, 2019
Also, IRCC is not responsible for ensuring that your visa is processed in time for your studies, their job is to ensure that only deserving and qualified candidates get approved. It is up to the individual applicant to submit their application in time for the start of classes.

You can fault them if your application goes beyond processing times if they guarantee a certain time, like SDS.
Hi, according to the proceesing time shown by the IRCC, its 4 weeks for normal applications, in that case if a person is applying in june should get the visa in july or august. So they are responsible for not giving the visa on time. Although I know there is nothing one can do about it.

Reactions: VaishOptimistic

JASS9770

Star Member
Mar 27, 2019
I don't think this Sop will convince officer. so many repetitive information. This is common sop many student will use same format and about studies in Canada and why you come back. use some different Strategy this time. I'll give you one example only: link your previous computer subject with advance level which you're going to study and it will help you in future jobs etc.

Good luck
but all those reasons are legit,I don't see repetitive information being an issue Because these are the kind of reasons why a student comes back to his home country.

Ritu1110

Star Member
Jul 25, 2019
but all those reasons are legit,I don't see repetitive information being an issue Because these are the kind of reasons why a student comes back to his home country.
Listen man. Your purpose is to Study their. not show only why your going their and how you come back. Prove them strongly how it will help you. And the companies you mention that are not top IT companies. I'll tell you last thing show your sop to some professional people and take advice from them. Check you SOP in Grammarly also. bye

selvakk

Champion Member
Nov 28, 2018
Q
Hi, according to the proceesing time shown by the IRCC, its 4 weeks for normal applications, in that case if a person is applying in june should get the visa in july or august. So they are responsible for not giving the visa on time. Although I know there is nothing one can do about it.
Also mentioned In the site is that this is not the guaranteed time. In the visa application guide it mentions to apply 3 months before departure. They mention that it is your duty to submit before time and they won't be responsible if you don't get visa on time. Again, their job is to added your profile and issue visa. Their job is not to simply issue visa based on date of application. If your case is complicated it will take more than 4 weeks.

Reactions: Msbrar