+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Students for September 2019 intake

Gurmanuppal

Star Member
Jul 19, 2019
Honest

Honestly haven't heard this before. Where is this stated? I did some research online and spoke to people before starting mine, and there was no place to attach our transcripts unless you're talking about optional documents?
Its my pretical experience the refusal was send to me and i have applied visa file first and every consultant demand our qualification certificate bcx those help us in boosting our visa chances so its better to attach those at first

Gurmanuppal

Star Member
Jul 19, 2019
Is there any way I can submit mine at this stage even though my application was submitted a long time ago?
You should contact with consultant or veey experienced person. He or she may help you bcz i know this much only. As i have moved to plenty of consultant before application my file and there i get to know about this

Gurmanuppal

Star Member
Jul 19, 2019
Honest

Honestly haven't heard this before. Where is this stated? I did some research online and spoke to people before starting mine, and there was no place to attach our transcripts unless you're talking about optional documents?
I am having checklists of 3 consultant pyramid canam and charms in all of thoses our fess slips gic and qualification documents are mentioned, so according to me those are important

VaishOptimistic

Jun 19, 2019
Can we send a webform to Edmonton CPC specifically?

Yes u can
While u submit webform first question would be have u already applied for application and u need choose student option

Next question is whether ur study permit is processed inside or outside Canada
U should choose NO because question will... Ur file is processed outside Canada and no option claims it to be inside Canada then go ahead to fill webform and submit

VaishOptimistic

Jun 19, 2019
That's an unusual delay. Have you got in touch with other people who applied around the same time as you? Have other people who applied around the same time got their final decision? It's so odd it's taking more than 40 days. College starts in September for you right?

Not Sept exactly....its October.... Yes I have been in touch with many folks who r waiting with same number of days or more like me and everyday one person tells me I got approved and I say congratulations and I don't know when I will have that fortune to say I got approved lol

Reactions: Anu thakur

VaishOptimistic

Jun 19, 2019
I know some people who got visa with 20 backlogs and 50 backlogs. So stop spreading wrong info
Yes thats true ... Marks has got nothing to do with it... I know my friend who had 16 backlogs(cleared though) and pathetic percentage still managed to get visa within 7 days..... It's sheeer luck Bruh provided all the documents in place

Msbrar

Star Member
Jul 14, 2019
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
25 May 2019
Congrats! Cant believe it was a proper 60 days until yours came through....makes me nervous about the fate of mine. But great it came through okay. Was yours done by the Delhi office?
Applied on 25 May for September intake Sds.63 days has gone no update till now

Reactions: Anu thakur

Msbrar

Star Member
Jul 14, 2019
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
25 May 2019
I submitted it using the webform. It has the option of uploading documentation. SDS requires upfront medical submission. If you missed uploading it, would suggest u to send it immediately via webform
After submitted webform you got any email or you got direct decision plz reply I’m waiting for last 63 days sds online September intake

Sc21

Star Member
Jun 16, 2019
After submitted webform you got any email or you got direct decision plz reply I’m waiting for last 63 days sds online September intake
For each webform submitted, I got replies from IRCC except for the last one when all the updates happened on my profile.

Reactions: Msbrar

Msbrar

Star Member
Jul 14, 2019
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
25 May 2019
For each webform submitted, I got replies from IRCC except for the last one when all the updates happened on my profile.
Ok but I sent 3 webforms still not get reply