Hi guys
I got my PPR today around 2 AM IST
My timeline: SDS online category
Submitted application: 5th July
Biometrics done: 10th July
Emedical submitted: 5th July
Medicals passed: 19th July
PPR: 27th July.
Thanks to all the people who motivated me. I pray that you guys get visa approval ASAP.
God bless all.

carol57

Jul 23, 2019
My review of eligibility has not started yet it's more than three weeks ? Have your background check started
yes . applied on 11th July. Medicals passed on 17th July. Review of eligibility started on 17th July. Shortly after processing of background check started.

JatinDevgun

Star Member
Oct 2, 2018
Hi guys
Thanks to all the people who motivated me. I pray that you guys get visa approval ASAP.
God bless all.
Congrats..
Which college..?

Gurmanuppal

Star Member
Jul 19, 2019
Hi guys
God bless all.
Can you plz share your file number like my file number is S303397***

Mohd Farhan

Sep 21, 2018
Hello guys...I applied for SDS online visa on 5th july biometrics done on 8th july medicals.done before applying.....biometrics and medicls completed.on 21july....but unfortunatly...on 24july i got refusal letter with the reason that i am not satisfied that u will go back to india after ur studies.....so i prepared a good sop stating actual reasons to cone back to my country....I WANT TO ASK YOU GUYS THAT I HAVE REAPPLIED TODAY SO WHAT ABOUT BIOMETRICS....HOW THEY WILL UPDATE MY BIO AND HOW MUCH TIME WILL IT TAKE TO PROCESS MA SECONDD APPLICATION

Gurmanuppal

Star Member
Jul 19, 2019
Hello guys...I applied for SDS online visa on 5th july biometrics done on 8th july medicals.done before applying.....biometrics and medicls completed.on 21july....but unfortunatly...on 24july i got refusal letter with the reason that i am not satisfied that u will go back to india after ur studies.....so i prepared a good sop stating actual reasons to cone back to my country....I WANT TO ASK YOU GUYS THAT I HAVE REAPPLIED TODAY SO WHAT ABOUT BIOMETRICS....HOW THEY WILL UPDATE MY BIO AND HOW MUCH TIME WILL IT TAKE TO PROCESS MA SECONDD APPLICATION
You have giver one biomatrix latter when you have booked your biomatrix just add up that latter and same medical in your application. Both of those will used up same now

Gurmanuppal

Star Member
Jul 19, 2019
My file is also reapplied and today was 21 day still i have not get decision mail. Soo it will take time

Gurmanuppal

Star Member
Jul 19, 2019
Can you plz share your previous application number starting 7 digits so that i can get idea about my decision