+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Students for September 2019 intake

VaishOptimistic

Jun 19, 2019
Hello everyone
I applied for the study permit on 8th July.
My Biometric enrollment date starts from 11th July. However, under the application status, it shows that Biometrics were completed on 15th July.
My application is an online non-sds, university application.
I received a Student Acknowledgement Letter this Monday i.e. 22 July and they updated the Biometrics updated on 23rd July.

I have been following various threads here and I understand that there is no fixed timeline we can ascertain, but those of you who have active here, can you guys give me an idea as to by when should I expect a response.
TIA

Hey,
I actually enrolled for biometrics on June 4th and couple of days ago under biometrics a new update popped up showing that biometrics completed on June 12th

But in others case it was on the same date when they submitted biometrics... Kind of bewildered

Reactions: Msbrar

VaishOptimistic

Jun 19, 2019
I got the Original passport request today (25.07.19) at 9:01 PM IST

Before you ask for timeline

Visa Application - 4th July
Biometric Submission - 8th July
Biometric Completed & Medical passed - 23rd July
Original Passport Request - 25th July

I got the original passport request at almost the same time I got the medical passed. It may be a coincidence, but it could be something to look out for.

Congratulations brother... U have been answering queries and helping and supporting everyone here... Much appreciated... Good luck Bruh

selvakk

Champion Member
Nov 28, 2018
Hey,
I actually enrolled for biometrics on June 4th and couple of days ago under biometrics a new update popped up showing that biometrics completed on June 12th

But in others case it was on the same date when they submitted biometrics... Kind of bewildered
Yeah, mine showed 23rd of July even though I submitted it on 8th of July. I would just ignore that biometric column, it has no impact.

Reactions: VaishOptimistic

BarryHsu

Jul 20, 2019
Hello, can somebody give me advice?

study permit application (non-SDS) submitted on 18th of July, but haven't received any letter for now.

I'm from Taiwan so I may need to give my biometric, how long should I expect my biometric letter, my program starts on September 3rd, is it enough time to get my study permit?

Thank you in advance!!