+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Students for September 2019 intake

Ayush kashyap

Jun 21, 2019
hey,
i applied my visa on 25 june under SDS online, biometric done on 27 medical was already done before applying just till date only medical was updated and biometric date was updated after that my eligibility review started and no update its already a month I'm really worried can anyone tell me how much more time it will take based on anyone who experienced the same like me. its really getting me worried now

Last edited:
Reactions: Msbrar

selvakk

Champion Member
Nov 28, 2018
Hello, can somebody give me advice?

study permit application (non-SDS) submitted on 18th of July, but haven't received any letter for now.

I'm from Taiwan so I may need to give my biometric, how long should I expect my biometric letter, my program starts on September 3rd, is it enough time to get my study permit?

Thank you in advance!!
Biometric letter should be 24 hours after submission.

Reactions: BarryHsu

selvakk

Champion Member
Nov 28, 2018
U got notification from do not reply when u got passpor requst pls tell us
Yes, I got notification from do not reply. It is possible that you don't get a notification as well. Some members have got passport request without a mail from do not reply. I would advise you to check both your GCkey and your email.

selvakk

Champion Member
Nov 28, 2018
Pls tell meeee veeer
I am sorry, but I am not going to disclose my application number. Your application can move fast or slow, they are not going to process them according to the sequence of the application number. Various factors in the application process will make that impossible.

Chrrma

Jul 13, 2019
I am sorry, but I am not going to disclose my application number. Your application can move fast or slow, they are not going to process them according to the sequence of the application number. Various factors in the application process will make that impossible.
I cannot say u to tell full just six letter so that i know that what are different bcz u got visa may ur application number before from me just i want know nothing else

selvakk

Champion Member
Nov 28, 2018
I cannot say u to tell full just six letter so that i know that what are different bcz u got visa may ur application number before from me just i want know nothing else
I know why you want it, since it is used as verification of identity I don't want to share it as the last two digits of the six are unique to me.

As I mentioned, there is no point finding a pattern. Eg. If gave my biometrics on the 9th instead of the 8th, my file would be seen later than someone with a application number that is "higher" than mine who submitted the biometrics earlier.

Reactions: binkdot5

Chrrma

Jul 13, 2019
I know why you want it, since it is used as verification of identity I don't want to share it as the last two digits of the six are unique to me.

As I mentioned, there is no point finding a pattern. Eg. If gave my biometrics on the 9th instead of the 8th, my file would be seen later than someone with a application number that is "higher" than mine who submitted the biometrics earlier.
Ok when u got biometric corresponding later pl tell