+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Students for September 2019 intake

Gurmanuppal

Star Member
Jul 19, 2019
Biometrics completed is just an update

Biometrics correspondence letter is an official mail directly sent to u and after u receive it u r most likely to get ppr within a day or two or even after some minutes or hours
I think biometrics correspondence letter means decision is already made in ur case
Mns those who recieved correspond latter visa officer given decision on their application??

Gurmanuppal

Star Member
Jul 19, 2019
Biometrics completed is just an update

Biometrics correspondence letter is an official mail directly sent to u and after u receive it u r most likely to get ppr within a day or two or even after some minutes or hours
I think biometrics correspondence letter means decision is already made in ur case
This is one type of shurity of visa we can expect our visa after having this mail? Chances of refusal decreases?

Prasad naidu

Star Member
Jul 14, 2019
Guys I got rejection just now

Reason is,

Not satisfied that applicant is a bona fide intending student.

Only one reason,
Tell me what to do now

selvakk

Champion Member
Nov 28, 2018
SDS offline
My IELTS score is over all 6 in one band I got 5.5.
Did you study and bachelors etc before? what did you study and what program did you apply for in Canada?

For rejection because of them feeling that you are not a genuine student, this is one of the main factors. If you have a program mismatch between what you did and what you will do in Canada without giving the reason. Another reason is that you are doing a program which you have already studied before, or you have a lot of work experience in an industry, where logically you would already know what will be taught in the program you have applied for.