+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Students for September 2019 intake

SimRan7696

Jul 25, 2019
i applied in business general course and i am nonmedical student so there is a chances of refusal ???? but i wrote sop and clear why i choose business

SimRan7696

Jul 25, 2019
file submit 2july biometric on 5 july after that i got only two mails in which medical is cleared yesterdy
i am worried only related to my course nothing else
sds online

Gurmanuppal

Star Member
Jul 19, 2019
Did you study and bachelors etc before? what did you study and what program did you apply for in Canada?

For rejection because of them feeling that you are not a genuine student, this is one of the main factors. If you have a program mismatch between what you did and what you will do in Canada without giving the reason. Another reason is that you are doing a program which you have already studied before, or you have a lot of work experience in an industry, where logically you would already know what will be taught in the program you have applied for.
Hii do you know about mail come before refusal under sds online that who many mail did applicant recieve when immigration is going to refuse their visa 6or 7 as the applicant which receive their visa mostly received 7 mails??

selvakk

Champion Member
Nov 28, 2018
Hii do you know about mail come before refusal under sds online that who many mail did applicant recieve when immigration is going to refuse their visa 6or 7 as the applicant which receive their visa mostly received 7 mails??
Sorry, I don't know of any particular mail that is given for SDS online applicants. Timelines can be different for each person, it can very difficult to form a pattern.

Reactions: Gurmanuppal