+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Students for September 2019 intake

ffm9622

Jul 19, 2019
I checked online below lines updated from my previous timeline.

Review of eligibility - We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Correspondence Letter received : July 24, 2019

See below my timeline Non-SDS paper application:
Biometrics: 21-Jun-19
IRCC Delhi received: 25-Jun-19
First Acknowledgement: 5-Jul-19
Linked Online 6-Jul-19
Second Acknowledgement: 19-Jul-19

Application status - We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
Review of eligibility - Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start reviewing your eligibility.
Review of medical results - July 11, 2019 You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents - We do not need additional documents.
Interview - You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics - We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check - We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision - Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made

Gurmanuppal

Star Member
Jul 19, 2019
Kept Visa file on 2nd july
Biometrics on 5th july
Medical test passed on 22nd july (1:10am)
Biometrics updated on 23rd july
Got passport request as well as biometrics correspondence letter on 24th july (7:30pm)
Mine is also same medical i got passed on 23(1:10) am and today one more mail whtts that i dont know gckey password with consultant and i got mail at (8:45)

Jul 24, 2019
Hello
Been lurking here since forever
have been hella stressed out from the day i applied
Here's the timeline:-
Visa applied - 6th July
Biometric enrolment - 9th July
Biometric approved - 23rd July
Biometric correspondence letter and PPR - 24th July
Final decision - Your application was approved. You need to send us your valid passport to finalize your application.(24th July)

For peeps who applied through an agent and don't have access to the GCkey acc- I got two email on my gmail account from donotreply stating that you have a new message in your account.

Wish everybody the bestest of luck, hope everyone receives a positive response really soon.

Reactions: vaibhavvj

ffm9622

Jul 19, 2019
Timeline?
Linked Online 6-Jul-19
Correspondence Letter : July 24, 2019

Application status - We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
Review of eligibility - We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Interview - You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics - We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check - We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision - Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made

Prasad naidu

Star Member
Jul 14, 2019
Linked Online 6-Jul-19
Correspondence Letter : July 24, 2019

Same as u.

If u get any further update please let us know