+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Students for September 2019 intake

Dnandal2312

Star Member
Mar 27, 2019
I got reply today .visa got rejected on the following grounds

• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in
subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of your visit.

Should I reapply now as I was planning September intake

ocy12002

Jul 24, 2019
I

I put in an email to them
I got a response saying my documents have reached the visa officer
And it's processing
And that I will get a response when a decision is made
Which email did you send your mail to? as I have similar issue and needs to know my status

Hassan7601

Jul 5, 2019
Dude chill, i am waiting from 70 days, its horrible for me but just chill, LOL
That's crazy man, 70 days. That ain't normal, unless you were asked for extra docs and all. Hopefully you sent in a webform every two weeks or so.... But ya I came across one post. The guy had applied in March and his app was rejected in late April but he just got a notification on his account in mid July. This is weird but they delayed it by so much and could've sent him an email or something. He had linked his account but no updates were there..

Cicero

May 10, 2019
Hello people, Am applying for my visa on paper. Am I paying for visa fee and study permit as well ? Am applying from Nigeria. I need help on this urgently

Shhh!!Ray

Jun 15, 2019
Hey guys, this visa process is full of lessons and learning. The first lesson it taught me is everything happens at sudden. At 8:30 was busy surfing youtube and at 9:30 i ended it and suddenly to my surprise there were two updates in my account and luckily one was correspondence letter and other being the most awaited PPR . This incident made me realise one thing that even i will die all of a sudden and leave everything at once in a moment. So its important to live everyday cheerfully. (I know alot of them must be like - ‘iska visa aa gaya isiliye philosophy zaad raha hai’ )but seriously i realised that everything i did when i was waiting for visa is something i will regret because i wasted all the moments that were given to live for something which was beyond my control.
Second thing is you are not greater than your destiny. You will only get something you deserve at right time only. I made alot of efforts to make my visa get processed faster (wrote web forms ,emails) but trust me nothing helped and everything went in vain and i got a fruit of my efforts when i was least expecting it. It has really been a very learning journey. Folks be patient and trust your destiny and really live each day as it was your last. YOLO!!!
I wish luck to all of you waiting for your visas and wish you a healthy, wealthy and prosperous life.

Shubham123

Star Member
Jun 28, 2019
Hey guys, this visa process is full of lessons and learning. The first lesson it taught me is everything happens at sudden. At 8:30 was busy surfing youtube and at 9:30 i ended it and suddenly to my surprise there were two updates in my account and luckily one was correspondence letter and other being the most awaited PPR . This incident made me realise one thing that even i will die all of a sudden and leave everything at once in a moment. So its important to live everyday cheerfully. (I know alot of them must be like - ‘iska visa aa gaya isiliye philosophy zaad raha hai’ )but seriously i realised that everything i did when i was waiting for visa is something i will regret because i wasted all the moments that were given to live for something which was beyond my control.
Second thing is you are not greater than your destiny. You will only get something you deserve at right time only. I made alot of efforts to make my visa get processed faster (wrote web forms ,emails) but trust me nothing helped and everything went in vain and i got a fruit of my efforts when i was least expecting it. It has really been a very learning journey. Folks be patient and trust your destiny and really live each day as it was your last. YOLO!!!
I wish luck to all of you waiting for your visas and wish you a healthy, wealthy and prosperous life.
I am glad to know that your visa finally came. and thanks for such wonderful thoughts. I am really impressed :)

Btw what is your timelines ?

Shhh!!Ray

Jun 15, 2019
Now alot of them must be having a question of bro your timeline??;

Applied SDS online,
Application date: 12th june
Biometrics date: 15th june
I didnt got any update till 24th july !
And suddenly at arround 8:30 pm got 2 mails from donotreply saying that i ahve message in my gckey! And when i checked it was a big surprise!!
I got my results after 42 days and in which i got no update in between. I received 2 acknowledgement letter from new delhi migration one on 10th july and other on 22nd july.

Trust me i was fucking frustrated because i didnt passed even medical in 42 days and suddenly everything passed at once.
So folks trust your destiny and be patient!
(I waited a long to write this message ) :p

Last edited:
Reactions: Cicero and Tubiti

VaishOptimistic

Jun 19, 2019

Congrats brother..... It's time to pack up and board flight to land of dreams and hopes..... Cheers to u..... Thank u so much for speaking to me everyday and helping me to stay positive... Good luck and best wishes for ur future.... Bright future ahead

Shhh!!Ray

Jun 15, 2019
We were supo
Congrats brother..... It's time to pack up and board flight to land of dreams and hopes..... Cheers to u..... Thank u so much for speaking to me everyday and helping me to stay positive... Good luck and best wishes for ur future.... Bright future ahead
We were supporting each other bro! It was our duty! And surely bro everyone out here who has made an effort to make it to canada are going to land in canada anyhow! Rather i should be thankful to you that you always gave me a good side! Thanks! Br

Reactions: VaishOptimistic
Jul 20, 2019
Hi everyone,

Last year August 2018 I applied for study permit visa and got refusals, And this 2019 I reapplied again.

please, I need your help. I attached and summited my upfront medical result together with my online study permit application on 30th April 2019 that is, (12weeks now) and i only received the correspondence letter for biometric validation which was on 17th may 2019 but, my upfront medical status has not been updated to pass since then, rather, it keeps showing in my gckey account that, ( medical status =you do not need medical exams = we will sent you a message if this changes). my question is, can I still get my study permit visa approved even without my medical status update to pass? or how do I handle this issue? I'm from Nigeria.