+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Students for September 2019 intake

lodicaleb

Nov 6, 2018
Hi everyone,

Last year August 2018 I applied for study permit visa and got refusals, And this 2019 I reapplied again.

please, I need your help. I attached and summited my upfront medical result together with my online study permit application on 30th April 2019 that is, (12weeks now) and i only received the correspondence letter for biometric validation which was on 17th may 2019 but, my upfront medical status has not been updated to pass since then, rather, it keeps showing in my gckey account that, ( medical status =you do not need medical exams = we will sent you a message if this changes). my question is, can I still get my study permit visa approved even without my medical status update to pass? or how do I handle this issue? I'm from Nigeria.
I am in the same situation with you, i applied on 19 may, medical exam has been updated as passed on 24 may after that there is no update

Prasad naidu

Star Member
Jul 14, 2019
I got reply today .visa got rejected on the following grounds

• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in
subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of your visit.

Should I reapply now as I was planning September intake
Before rejection, did u receive correspondence letter for biometric?

lohchab

Jul 24, 2019
Hello everyone,
Here are my Timelines :
applied for Online Study Visa SDS : 21st July
Received BIL on 22nd July

Bio metrics Done on : 24th July
Medical upfront Done in June

When to expect my visa ???

Nitika Jindal

Aug 8, 2017
Looking for someone to share the place.

Hi All,

My name is Nitika Jindal, I am from India, Punjab. Currently, I am studying at UVIC (University of Victoria) as a graduate student. I am done with my courses so I am moving to Burnaby for my Job. I am looking for roommates to share the place with me. I am basically looking for a place in Burnaby or Burnaby/New Westminister border. I have 1-2 options, Please let me know if anyone of you is also looking for a place so that we can share the place.

Thanks and Regards
Nitika Jindal.

Prasad naidu

Star Member
Jul 14, 2019
Biometrics: 21-Jun-19
IRCC Delhi received: 25-Jun-19
First Acknowledgement: 5-Jul-19
Linked Online 6-Jul-19
Second Acknowledgement: 19-Jul-19
Correspondence Letter : July 24, 2019

Application status - We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
Review of eligibility - We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results - July 11, 2019 You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents - We do not need additional documents.
Interview - You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics - We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check - We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision - Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made
Any further update after receiving correspondence letter??

Sunny0310

Jul 24, 2019
My timelins
Applied 1st July
Biometrics done 5th july
Medical done way before in may
Biometrics result shows completed on 5th july
Nothing in medicals
But i have to submit my visa on college portal by 31st july
Please help me

mrsm2016

May 19, 2016
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-05-2016
AOR Received.
16-06-2016 AOR2: 02-08-2016
File Transfer...
28-07-2016
Med's Done....
21-04-2016
Passport Req..
20-12-2016
VISA ISSUED...
13-12-2016 VOH: 05-01-2017
LANDED..........
18-01-2017
For those who are applying for student visa with spouse working permit and dependent child, is it possible that the spouse and dependent child got approved, but not the student permit?

jaytham sadyan

Jul 20, 2019
Please help guys i got this message today after 1 month i applied under non sds offline
I got this message from VFS that -
Visa application, tracking ID No. *******,*,***, Your processed decision envelope has been dispatched from the IRCC Office, on 2019-07-25 04:09:39 AM GMT Standard Time and is on transit to the Canada Visa Application Centre in CVO-NEW DELHI.
What does it actually mean Thanks in advance!! So worried

kanna143

Jul 23, 2019
I too got my biometrics completed on May 11,2019 status today ... what does that mean now. Have I cleared my bio metrics , should I expect my results now