+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Students for September 2019 intake

Nish Patel

Jul 17, 2019
Even I transferred on 10th July and till now I have not received GIC certificate. I am also worried, but my agent is saying u ll get it by Tuesday. Also, I tried to contact scotia bank several times but there numbers are not working or not reachable.
Same hear o tried to call them they didn’t answers
Keep me updated

Alele

May 16, 2019
Applied 8th May(non sds)online
Medical requested on 8th July
Submitted medical on 15th july
Medical passed on 16th July
Correspondence letter on 22july
What are my chances please?

singhprabh

Jul 22, 2019
Can anyone help i submitted my application on 24th june and receive a text and email on 26th of june saying that your application is received and is under the process at IRCC office !
I submitted my Application under non-sds and my application is paper based . But its been a month now i can't able to understand that sep intake takes time or processing of offline application takes time. Somehow i also have my GIC but i am not able to understand that why my consultant submitted my gic when he used to submit my file under non - sds can anyone reply to these questions ?
Thanks in Advance .!
bro we are on the same boat i also applied on the same date at vfs Chandigarh application is proceed at IRCC office Delhi

Reactions: Msbrar

Ajay. Goyal

Star Member
Jun 17, 2019
Friends My Non SDS file applied on 13th July and biomatric on 16th july. I dont know it is online or offline. Not able to track at VFS site.

Your comments.

ndse2

Jul 15, 2019
Guys yesterday my medicals finally passed after 13 days of biometrics...now when to expect visa:)
Pls provide the date and time of your medical passed , are you from india ? Medical passed on Sunday / time ? Did you receive mail or it got updated in Gckey ? Pls reply

Witzbolder

May 7, 2019
Applied 8th May(non sds)online
Medical requested on 8th July
Submitted medical on 15th july
Medical passed on 16th July
Correspondence letter on 22july
What are my chances please?
The majority of rejections is before the medical request, so your track looks good, wait for final decision up to 29th of July.

figfn

Jul 18, 2019
For Zimbabweans, below is my timeline with upfront medical and police clearance:
Applied 2 June online
Biometrics 4 June
Medical passed on 20 June
Correspondence letter on 22 July
Passport request 22 July

Reactions: Pahzw