+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Students for September 2019 intake

Drsharma

Jun 29, 2019
Can anyone help i submitted my application on 24th june and receive a text and email on 26th of june saying that your application is received and is under the process at IRCC office !
I submitted my Application under non-sds and my application is paper based . But its been a month now i can't able to understand that sep intake takes time or processing of offline application takes time. Somehow i also have my GIC but i am not able to understand that why my consultant submitted my gic when he used to submit my file under non - sds can anyone reply to these questions ?
Thanks in Advance .!
For September intake off and online takes time.

Reactions: Msbrar

Drsharma

Jun 29, 2019
Simple question from my side also pl. intimate that after receiving stamp visa' visa letter and biometrics these are to be submitted to college where seat applied for.

gmad

Jul 18, 2019
Hi Friends ,Recently I've received the study permit approval , but I have not granted the student visa for full duration of study period . Will it accept by the college this partial study permit so I can apply for study permit extension later.

Mittali bhatia

Jul 15, 2019
Hi Friends ,Recently I've received the study permit approval , but I have not granted the student visa for full duration of study period . Will it accept by the college this partial study permit so I can apply for study permit extension later.
I think yes! After going to Canada uh can apply there for extension

Gurmanuppal

Star Member
Jul 19, 2019
Your timeline plz

Prabh123

Star Member
Jun 22, 2019
Scotia bank it has been 8 days now
Even I transferred on 10th July and till now I have not received GIC certificate. I am also worried, but my agent is saying u ll get it by Tuesday. Also, I tried to contact scotia bank several times but there numbers are not working or not reachable.

cheeku1210

Apr 16, 2019
Even I transferred on 10th July and till now I have not received GIC certificate. I am also worried, but my agent is saying u ll get it by Tuesday. Also, I tried to contact scotia bank several times but there numbers are not working or not reachable.
u can chat with them by visiting thr website ....they are quite helpful even i talk to them over chat and they help me out

Reactions: Prabh123 and Msbrar

Vedant46

Star Member
Apr 29, 2019
Kolhapur
Visa Office......
Delhi
but first check with your college and Yes , you can extend your study permit once you are in Canada

Reactions: Msbrar and gmad