+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Students for September 2019 intake

Karanbal25

Jul 21, 2019
Can anyone help i submitted my application on 24th june and receive a text and email on 26th of june saying that your application is received and is under the process at IRCC office !
I submitted my Application under non-sds and my application is paper based . But its been a month now i can't able to understand that sep intake takes time or processing of offline application takes time. Somehow i also have my GIC but i am not able to understand that why my consultant submitted my gic when he used to submit my file under non - sds can anyone reply to these questions ?
Thanks in Advance .!
Login to your gc key and link your application with you gckey then check the updates there..as cic website mentioned it takes 4 weeks to get a response from ircc but sometimes it takes more than that..so be patient and check the update from your gc key
And about GIC..it is mandate to have a gic..it certify that you have funds in your account which you can use for your survival...ircc may ask about gic..so it is better to have it at your disposal..also immigration officer also ask for gic at point of entry in canada

Reactions: Msbrar

jaytham sadyan

Jul 20, 2019
Login to your gc key and link your application with you gckey then check the updates there..as cic website mentioned it takes 4 weeks to get a response from ircc but sometimes it takes more than that..so be patient and check the update from your gc key
And about GIC..it is mandate to have a gic..it certify that you have funds in your account which you can use for your survival...ircc may ask about gic..so it is better to have it at your disposal..also immigration officer also ask for gic at point of entry in canada
I also logged in on GCkey but there it was showing that there were no information about my application and that's why it is not converted into online status!
It was saying that there were no applications found even filling the right details of my passport and family name!
Thank you ! For providing information about GIC!
And also i cant receive even acknowledgement letter from the immigration department.!

Reactions: Msbrar