+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Students for September 2019 intake

VaishOptimistic

Jun 19, 2019
I applied on 25 May 2019.medical gave before apply.i gave biometric on 31 May ..got email from vfs with tracking id which shows your biometric sent to vac New Delhi for processing on 3 June.but biometric not updated in my gckey account.44 days has gone no any update.file under sds online.

Bruh why I asked this question coz many of them get results within a week or two after their medicals got cleared... I don't understand why am I not getting anything

Reactions: Msbrar

AfrazArif

Jul 17, 2019
Hi,

Applied on March 23rd, 2019

Biometrics submitted and receipt on March 27th, 2019

Medical Request on 29th April, 2019

Medical submitted on earliest appointment date on May 10th, 2019

Medical Approved and shown on application on May 16th, 2019.

I applied from Pakistan. It’s been more than 15 weeks when I started, more than 8 weeks after my medical was approved and uploaded. Not sure how much longer I have to wait.

Shhh!!Ray

Jun 15, 2019
Bruh why I asked this question coz many of them get results within a week or two after their medicals got cleared... I don't understand why am I not getting anything
Hey bro! Today i talked to one of my friend who got approved on 90th day after filing visa under sds offline. And he shared good insights on how the process works and what could be the possible reason of the delay. Also, he ordered for gcms notes which also turned out to be helpful as it provided a information on why his case was delayed. So if you want to discuss something give me a call on 8866623175

sicklyrhetoric

Jul 3, 2019
Hey bro! Today i talked to one of my friend who got approved on 90th day after filing visa under sds offline. And he shared good insights on how the process works and what could be the possible reason of the delay. Also, he ordered for gcms notes which also turned out to be helpful as it provided a information on why his case was delayed. So if you want to discuss something give me a call on 8866623175
Bro can you post a short summary of the notes here? It would be very helpful for everyone am sure. Thanks.

ele

Jul 3, 2019
I received a notification that my "decision envelope has been dispatched from the IRCC" what does this mean? Please enlighten me

Reactions: Msbrar

binkdot5

Jun 26, 2019
How many of my friends here, who have done there biometrics on the 4th July / near abouts under the SDS stream ,,have noticed any movement whatsoever in their files ..... pls confirm
Nope not at all. Filed on the 3rd. Biometrics on 8th.

trevetras

Star Member
Jan 20, 2019
Canada
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Sydney, Ottawa, Etobicoke
App. Filed.......
25-11-2022
AOR Received.
25-11-2022
Finally got my approval!!
  • Upfront Medical - March 22
  • Application Lodged - March 31
  • Biometrics Request - April 1
  • Biometrics Done - April 8
  • Submitted Furtherance Medical - July 9
  • Medical Passed - July 10
  • Biometrics Correspondence Letter - July 17
  • PPR - July 17

seema07

Jun 28, 2019
Finally got my approval!!
  • Upfront Medical - March 22
  • Application Lodged - March 31
  • Biometrics Request - April 1
  • Biometrics Done - April 8
  • Submitted Furtherance Medical - July 9
  • Medical Passed - July 10
  • Biometrics Correspondence Letter - July 17
  • PPR - July 17
from which country?????

Kamal9266

Jun 3, 2019
I received a notification that my "decision envelope has been dispatched from the IRCC" what does this mean? Please enlighten me
It means your decision has been made...soon ur passport will reach to you...
Could you tell me where u received this notification regarding decision

Drsharma

Jun 29, 2019
Pl. clarify that I received stamp visa and visa letter and biometric letter for Sept. 19 intake Montreal QC today through consultant. Now consultant say pl. wait for booking of Air Ticket . They send email copy of all these documents for confirmation and said wait for seat confirmed. Offer letter was received in 15 April and after CAQ application was filed on 22th May. If there is possibility for no seat available.