+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Students for September 2019 intake

MaryJ.

Jul 8, 2019
Please fill up a webform to contact the embassy and ask them that why itsi happening ? They will give you a reason same happened with my friend and she also did same thing and just yesterday she got a mail from a embassy where she found that birthday format which an agent submitted was in yyyy/dd/mm format but required format is yyyy/mm/dd and they also asked her to provide many other related information through webmail.
So I advise you that kindly go through webform submission process and wait for their reply and if possible ask your agent also to do same.
Already did last month and still no reply til today. Im very anxious about my application cause my class starts on september 3 and I still haven't book a ticket to canada

MaryJ.

Jul 8, 2019
this is very unusual since you said you applied through sds.

and apparently u used the webform and still didnt get a reply? my guess is someone directed your application wrongly which has happened before to members of this forum
I honestly have no idea on what to do next, any idea on what I could do to ask about my application?

Simmmba

Jul 10, 2019
Visa approved
ONLINE SDS
Date applied - 22nd June 2019
Medical Updated - 9th July 2019
Passport Request - 11th July 2019

Thank You all of You
All the best to others
Goodluck

Raheel Mughal

Oct 22, 2018
For those of you that received a medical request even after taking upfront medical exam (saw at least 4 others on this very thread that faced the same issue).

Send Case Specific Enquiries using webform or write emails to the visa office processing your application (at approximately 1 week gap each), attaching the eMedical tracking sheet. Sooner or later the issue will be resolved.

My medical status was finally updated after about 40 days of receiving Medical Request. Wrote 1 CSE General, 2 CSE to the Visa Office processing my application and 1 email directed to the Visa Office. And the status was finally updated after a long wait.

Let me know if you need any further details or help.

Cheers!
How can i send CSE general?

Drsharma

Jun 29, 2019
22th May application. 24th biometrics. Medical already done before application. No.update till.today. worried very much for september intake.

Singh.jagjot

Jun 1, 2019
Yep, many of us are still waiting. I applied May 14th with no medical. Still waiting for the medical request. I received an automated email on week 2 and another on week 4, nothing else, no updates.
Have you recieved the visa? In my case it was the medicals fault. The xray machine was faulty resulting in bad xray report. I had to re give my xray. Now I have got my visa.

akul.rk

Jun 6, 2019
sds applied online from usa
18th june
biometrics done july 3rd and updated same day
may i know how long does it take.

note:- I did masters in usa and working now but plan to move canada, will there any problem to get visa