+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Students for September 2019 intake

meghdee

Star Member
May 1, 2019
Have you recieved the visa? In my case it was the medicals fault. The xray machine was faulty resulting in bad xray report. I had to re give my xray. Now I have got my visa.
Still waiting...We didn't do upfront medical, so we are waiting for our medical request. Thanks for the heads up on the medicals. How many days did it take for approval? We are currently at 59 days. :confused:

Simmmba

Jul 10, 2019
Hey what was the exact reason for ur previous refusal
It was due to financial reason
Then i ordered caips
And found i have paid only 12,000$ against 19,000$ fees
Which was a severe mistake done by me and my agent
Then immediately i made the payment and applied again with new receipt.

gychemist

Star Member
Jan 29, 2015
congrats. took a long time though. I applied from India on June 14th, Biometrics on June 19th. Still waiting a status update on GC Key account for biometrics.
I wish you good luck our processing time was 5 weeks then moved to 7 weeks and mine took 9 weeks ... but best wishes

Jockey balboa

Jul 12, 2019
Helo,
I was supposed to go for may 2019 intake but there was a delay in my visa..I received my visa on 16th may so I had to defer my program to septmbr 2019 intake in fanshawe college..and now I have also received LOA for september intake..
so my question is by what time can I travel to canada??
Is there anyone facing the same issue??
Is there a student portal for international students of fanshawe college??
plzz help
I think i am on the same boat as you. I applied on 22nd March for may intake through vfs Ahmedabad offline non sds. It's been a long time i haven't received any update. My college start date was 27 may and last date to join program was 11th june. Till now(12th july) i did not receive my Decision. I mailed thrice in Delhi immigration and got replied on the third that my file is under review. It's been 90 business days already since i applied. Today i was able to link my account to gc key and i did. It is still under process. So what should i do next, should i request for new LOA of sept intake or wait for the decision to be made ?

Raksha amin

May 22, 2019
I think i am on the same boat as you. I applied on 22nd March for may intake through vfs Ahmedabad offline non sds. It's been a long time i haven't received any update. My college start date was 27 may and last date to join program was 11th june. Till now(12th july) i did not receive my Decision. I mailed thrice in Delhi immigration and got replied on the third that my file is under review. It's been 90 business days already since i applied. Today i was able to link my account to gc key and i did. It is still under process. So what should i do next, should i request for new LOA of sept intake or wait for the decision to be made ?
I think your admission will be automatically deferrd to next intake...but it would be better if you contact the college through your agent and inform the scenario..

binkdot5

Jun 26, 2019
Hi guys

I have applied through SDS on July 3.
July 4th I receive the Biometrics Letter
July 8th I gave my biometrics and was updated on the same day.

~ Upfront medical on 21st June

Any idea when will they start reviewing my application.?