+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Students for September 2019 intake

hammad16

Jul 3, 2019
I have enrolled in September 2019 but got visa refusal today with the following reasons:

• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of your visit.

• plan and progression of studies

please help me what should I do? should I need to reapply or hire a lawyer to file a case?

dhruv.sehgal

May 23, 2018
I am really stuck bad, applied online SDS 22nd May, biometric and medical completed but nor updated online yet. Even the review eligibility does not say started. Only says the profile is in in background check.
Can anyone please help. Already raised the web form, but no reply.

dreamerx10

Jul 22, 2015
I have enrolled in September 2019 but got visa refusal today with the following reasons:

• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of your visit.

please help me what should I do? should I need to reapply or hire a lawyer to file a case?
When did you apply and please share profile?

hammad16

Jul 3, 2019
When did you apply and please share profile?
Thank you for your reply.

I applied on June 20 and got refusal today July 03, applied via online. I chose 2 years graduate course and 6 months EAP program. Submitted all of the required documents and strong SOP but I am not sure about their rejection reason, please explain their reason so I can reapply and fulfill their aforementioned requirements.

Catpaws14

Star Member
Sep 3, 2017

I applied on June 20 and got refusal today July 03, applied via online. I chose 2 years graduate course and 6 months EAP program. Submitted all of the required documents and strong SOP but I am not sure about their rejection reason, please explain their reason so I can reapply and fulfill their aforementioned requirements.
Sorry to hear... Which visa office did you received the refusal from? Was it online SDS or regular stream?

dreamerx10

Jul 22, 2015

Well one of my friends applied for visa and got rejection first and then applied again with same documents and got visa.. It really depends on the officer who sees your application sometimes . Btw by graduate course you mean Diploma?

hammad16

Jul 3, 2019
Sorry to hear... Which visa office did you received the refusal from? Was it online SDS or regular stream?
I applied from Pakistan and VFS global is an official Canadian embassy here. I applied through their website cic.gc, don't know what is online SDS or a regular stream

hammad16

Jul 3, 2019
Well one of my friends applied for visa and got rejection first and then applied again with same documents and got visa.. It really depends on the officer who sees your application sometimes . Btw by graduate course you mean Diploma?
Well, my consultant is also advising me for reapply. It is a kind of diploma, a 2 years program with a degree of Ontario Graduate Certificate.

hammad16

Jul 3, 2019
Okok . U should just reapply with a letter of explanation clarifying the areas you got refusal for..
But how should I explain my reason? I am not sure about their second point, which states plan and progression of studies. Even though in my SOP I have clearly justified my reason, why I am choosing this program, particular university, and student responsibilities.

kv97

May 18, 2019
- April 9th Applied through VFS in Qatar.
- May 26th got correspondence letter through email.
- May 29th Linked application on GCKey
- June 3rd got correspondence letter on GCKey
- June 4th got request for medical
- June 9th passed medical.
- July 1st got another correspondence letter on GCKey
- July 3rd status changed to approved and submitted passport to VFS.

This forum has been really helpful, i'll make sure to keep everyone in my prayers. Good luck guys!

1299MehtabSingh

Nov 29, 2018
Punjab
LANDED..........
04-09-2019

Sorry to hear that