+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Students for September 2019 intake

Virud

Jul 3, 2019
Hello everyone!
I have been following this thread from many days and felt really helpful. I really appreciate the members for their positivity and the help they are offering to each other. Coming to my case,

Application Type: Online SDS
Medicals Upfront: June 13th
Application submission date: June 15th
Bio-metrics Instruction Letter received: June 16th
Bio-metrics given: June 19th
Bio-metrics Updated in GC Key: June 19th (same day)
From then, I did not received any further update neither to my email nor in the GC Key account.
Here is the screenshot of my application status. I think there is no change noticed from the beginning of the application submission. Referring to the application status provided below, kindly let me know if any changes are done in my application status.
Review of eligibilityHelp - Review of eligibility
  • Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start reviewing your eligibility.
Review of medical resultsHelp - Review of medical results
  • You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes.
Review of additional documentsHelp - Review of additional documents
  • We do not need additional documents.
InterviewHelp - Interview
  • You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
BiometricsHelp - Biometrics
  • We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background checkHelp - Background check
  • We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decisionHelp - Final decision
  • Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

# I could see many applicants applied under Online SDS are mentioning about the visa offices where their applications are reviewing. How could I able to know my Visa Centre? In the Web Form also it is asking for the Visa Office.
With whom my file is with? New Delhi, Chandigarh, Bengaluru (Bangalore)?
Thank you very much for your answers. :)

Did you get any reply
I have also completed bio-metric on 19th june

kopalsoni

Jun 25, 2019
India
App. Filed.......
25-06-2019
Med's Done....
20-06-2019
Question for EVERYONE!!

Have you ever heard that the Visa came after the session started (like for Fall, the Visa came in September), or anything like that?

Some of us are getting them late as compared to others and some of us are getting no updates, hence trying to fiure out if that can also happen.

Dec 30, 2015
Did you get any reply
I have also completed biometric on 19th june
Hello bro!
I just checkedout my GC Key.
The status changes to reviewing your application whether you met the eligibilty requirements
Medicals passed yesterday i.e. July 3rd (But updated today). However, I did not receive any notification to my email. They just updated in GC Key.
What about you? Any changes noticied in GC?

Dec 30, 2015
I applied on 10 June and biometrics on 16 June. Still no reply
Did they start reviewing your application? Go and check GC Key once and let me know. Coz I did not get any email notification. they simply changed the status to reviewing your eligibility and under medicals, medicals passed on July 3rd.
Wish you all the best mate.

devshrma

Jun 26, 2019
Hello bro!
The status changes to reviewing your application whether you met the eligibilty requirements
Medicals passed yesterday i.e. July 3rd (But updated today). However, I did not receive any notification to my email. They just updated in GC Key.
That's a good news bro.

Here's my timeline:
Applied online sds on 17th june
Biometrics done and updated on 19th june
No updates after this!!

Dec 30, 2015
That's a good news bro.

Here's my timeline:
Applied online sds on 17th june
Biometrics done and updated on 19th june
No updates after this!!
Then your status also should change by today or tomorrow. For some people, they are not updating any information even "even the ligibility status will be processing". They directly approving all at once.
We do not know how the process is undergoing!

Virud

Jul 3, 2019
Hello bro!
No any Changes yet